Recent content by JustHavingFunBro

1. J

DDO Bonus Days!

Let's hope the servers don't crap out, eh?
  2. J

Banking More then 2 lvl's in Heroic?

I have noticed that when you choose the XP option from sagas it will sometimes bug out and let you bank extra. Not sure if that is WIA and I am wrong, or it is indeed a bug.
  3. J

make summons good

Another issue with summons is that they suffer from extremely low to-hit. Sure, you can waste points in primal to have them do a bit more, but they are still missing or grazing on almost every hit. They also attack extremely slow, and somehow never get ethereal. And this method only works for...
  4. J

Multiboxing

Who doesn't love DPing boxes? I, too, vote for this acronym.
  5. J

Multiboxing

This has happened to me once since I returned to the game 14 months ago. I know who it is now, so I avoid his groups. I think you're exaggerating. Even so, just drop the group. Stop trying to control everyone and get people's playstyle nerfed. Jeez.
  6. J

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

I bought it, and I have seen quite a few people with the new mount. Of course, people will complain about the cost. It is a bit pricey, but it is what it is.
  7. J

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

The mount is absolutely gigantic and blocks the screen. But it does look very cool.
  8. J

Drunken & Dragons

"I'm not drunk ociffer, I'm just less sober." - Asterphen
  9. J

RXP stones !

I fail to see how this adds value to the game, and why its needed. We need people to open up reaper groups instead of soloing high Rs so their alt can gain Reaper points. That is what will keep this game going. Not a bunch of overpowered people soloing content that slowly quit the game out of...
  10. J

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Running to quest. You guys need to get out more.
  11. J

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Darn near buck naked at those levels.
  12. J

Argo just crashed

I'm interested in hearing the outcome. This is some very bad timing.
  13. J

Argo just crashed

Just as I was a bout to finish GTA. I can't stand that quest.
  14. J

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

I don't care about the VIP. Its almost worthless. What I care about is attracting players into the game on a daily basis and incentivizing people to run quest. Lots of games do this by adding Daily rewards, and during the month you get something cool. Silver rolls, ain't doing it. They also...
  15. J

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

Not to mention the saga rewards and if you're doing two epic lives this chain really does help. Its absolutely worth the effort of learning how to get to the quest and doing them.