Recent content by Kathwynn

1. Kathwynn

DDO no audio out (bad sound hooks)

It still pops up every now and again..
  2. Kathwynn

Why is "scroll" an evil word???

Well, I like my scroll with spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.. But sometimes I like my scroll with spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam..
  3. Kathwynn

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I didn't have any real expectations. I will wait and see what it all looks like and whether it is an improvement for being VIP.
  4. Kathwynn

DDO MEME

5. Kathwynn

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Yeah, no one is thinking of the poor hamsters.. Grease the wheels? sure. Feed them a little energy drink now and then. OK. Take the time to find out if they need to talk or just have someone listen. Not a chance. No wonder the game went down..........
  6. Kathwynn

Kobolds still hate you
  7. Kathwynn

Which ever.. Having a sense of humor is better.. So I messed up.. Oh my gods put in front of a bunch kobold shamans as my firing squad..
  8. Kathwynn

I'll stick to option 2.. It makes the time go by easier.. Shrugs
  9. Kathwynn

There is two ways to go about this.. have a sense of humor and wait.. Or be pissed and wait. Personally I would rather have a sense of humor and wait. Makes the time go by easier. That has been my experience. As for holding SSG accountable and seeing whatever they do to make up for this debacle...
  10. Kathwynn

You are tight he is in essence customer service and does not need to be there. At the same time I am not christian. Not even close. Oestara has a different meaning for me and in general the wife and I celebrate it on our own these days. Part of that celebration is running toons that we made to...
  11. Kathwynn

Alrighty then. No eta on the eta.. I really do hope you can figure this out and soon. Two days and my hands are starting to shake.. sweating uncontrollably.. I need my fix.. You do not understand here.. II mean it has gotten bad. I had an actual conversation with my wife. Clean up the yard. This...
  12. Kathwynn

Cleaned the house, walked the dogs, and now am back.. Still no DDO.. Come one guys.. I might have to actually have a conversation with some one. With my wife or with another human being.. That is not going to go well. So bribed the kobolds with some shinnies.. And liked Fred know that of course...
  13. Kathwynn

That happen when you let the gelatinous cubes loose..
  14. Kathwynn

Another day.. was hoping to play and get with my granddaughter or grandson and run some quests. I guess I am going to have to do stuff around the house. Thanks..