Recent content by Kaytis

1. Kaytis

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

This sounds reasonable. I have been watching progress during the day. They restored connectivity to the Game Login Server earlier today, which includes fetching configuration information, and authentication. At that time they still could not reach the world status server. A little later in the...
  2. Kaytis

Servers just go down ?

Yep. Right as I was running to the end XP in Irestone inlet. (Orien)
  3. Kaytis

Macintosh / Mac / macOS Support 2024

I updated the DNDLauncher script to support starting the game launcher using the -l parameter (or --launcher). When this parameter is provided to any command line, the script will start the game launcher instead of the game. The game will be updated as needed after which you can quit the game...
  4. Kaytis

I tested buying points on macOS. It worked fine.
  5. Kaytis

This is the launcher script version 2.1 dated 3/16/24. There are instructions in the text describing how to create the script. This version adds launcher support. Add "-l" to any command line to start the launcher instead. This is handy to update the game when it is needed. You can delete the...
  6. Kaytis

macOS support on modern 64-bit machines is available again using free software. It would probably take SSG less than a day to update the installer for the Mac client, but since they may not have much incentive to do so, I will provide instructions here for those wanting to try. It will require...
  7. Kaytis

Did They Ever Release the "New VIP Bonuses" ?

I'd forgotten how bad those were.
  8. Kaytis

Slayer area not working

I took 20 on my Tabaxi iconic, spent my destiny points and went to King's Forest. I did maybe a dozen or so rare encounters out there and got no XP for any of them.
  9. Kaytis

1:05 left on an XP pot, what to run?

Haywire Foundry has excellent xp per minute if you push through fast. No traps or ransack. Just run like mad, kill enough to avoid red alert, and ddoor at the levers (park a hire to throw the gate lever). Dont forget that the two golems behind the wall aren't optional. You can get through in 10...