Recent content by kemton

1. K

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

Not sure if you have tried rav 41 at cap in r10s. You have enough dmg to kill helpless mobs quickly anyways and the 6 kills per 30 secs speeds up clears. Adrenaline + BM helps spike dmg onto reapers. On my current racial life’s with wood elf I don’t even have the horc helplessness and my trash...
  2. K

WTB Ruby of Ghostbane

I got one thanks!
  3. K

WTB Ruby of Ghostbane

Apparently I failed to pick one up despite getting the mount last yr. Can trade shards or tomes.
  4. K

Generalist Air Savant

Yes on a Druid I take shard storm but on sorc it feels like reborn in the fire was the only option I had for topping up hp.
  5. K

Generalist Air Savant

Surprised you're not running reborn in fire for self heals.
  6. K

Dragon lord - staff version

On Cannith there isn't always a group so my bar for builds is r6 solo w/o bothering w/ a healer hireling :) I want to be able to self carry a r6 in case nobody joins.
  7. K

Help with catgirl dragonlord/wizard stick build for a humble past life farmer

14 DL / 4 rogue / 2 monk stick build, 20->26 go fatesinger strike + PA cocoon/shard storm + Fury Boulder. 26+ GMoF strike for aoe packs + your choice of healing tree(PA/US/etc) + DPS strike tree if you have enough points. I easily solo'd r3 20-26, and at 26 I started doing r1-r3 legendary sagas...
  8. K

Also lawful good for Sireth.(although it's easy to get enough umd to bypass) I haven't bothered w/ a bone staff because I don't stay too long at cap and I enjoy the wider crit band anyways.
  9. K

I don't know what your DC's are in high R but I have a diff split because I found w/ a higher rogue build I couldn't reach the DC's necessary for high R's. My staff build is 14dragonlord/4rogue/2 monk. For feats I take precision, WWA and the tactical DC fighter line, and drop power attack...
  10. K

Lhwines end game dps/backup tank build

Specialty can only be taken when u don’t have any feats in that line. It’s supposed to save u 2 feats. Instead of taking THF/ITHF/GTHF you can take specialty and lose 20 percent strikethrough only. This frees up 3 feat slots for other things like epic toughness, etc. You also lose out on PTHF...
  11. K

Mitheriana, transformed to Glory

Are the imbues from kotc worth not just going horizon walker? Do you get anything else from paladin levels? That would also give u a bit more fort bypass, and with the current state of orchid blossom I was thinking this might be a good time to revisit this build. I also thought about a more DPS...
  12. K

Rate My Build

Dmg wise? For single target DPS/DPA it’s still great.
  13. K

Rate My Build

The main choice to consider is whether you can hit workable DCs for mass frog/cc spells for the r level you want to play at, and do that instead of DI ruin. Since you didn’t take past life wizard instead of transmutation I assume not, but if you go that route I would do epic conjuration...
  14. K

Move x number of items from TR cache to inventory or character bank

I created a mouse macro to do the drag/double click. Otherwise I would prob have quit TR’ibg as it’s so tedious. I’m at close to max items(bank + inventory) just due to raid items.
  15. K

Strimtom's Acid Arrow 2.0 ~ Levelling with a bow has never felt better

How many imbue dice does the second build have at cap? What’s the self healing like in r1 during lvling/cap? I have a first life legacy ranged char that had renewal and cocoon as twists that just lost renewal with the latest ED pass so I’m finally considering TR’ing to pick up 3x ranger + 3x...