Recent content by Kessaran

1. Kessaran

Vertical scaling up of VM

I want to point out that according to enad7 (the parent company that owns Daybreak, which owns SSG) stated that at the end of 2023 SSG only had 60 employees. Assuming higher-end rates of pay they barely pay out around ~8m a year for SSG employees, out of the 54m that SSG brought in. The fact...
  2. Kessaran

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Are you really surprised though? Let's be honest, for those of us who own all the expansions (and doubly so for those like me that own all the UFB), we already get better rewards than anyone getting the base expansions without any of the goodies. We've had iconics from each expac that people...
  3. Kessaran

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

Handwraps is higher dps at 32 assuming Best in Slot gear but Staff is miles ahead for leveling speed.
  4. Kessaran

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

I lost nearly an entire TR to the 16 hours I could have played over the weekend, and a LOT of players are like me and can spam a TR out that quickly because of pots/VIP etc.
  5. Kessaran

Question about AH timer

Not sure if i'm just not reading this correct but I don't see a question?
  6. Kessaran

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I know this is gonna sound a bit harsh but I find it incredible that the monday workers came in for 2 hours and the game started working properly. Really says something eh? Cya all in game!
  7. Kessaran

Looks like servers appeared back online. Was able to log in, not sure if it'll stay that way though.
  8. Kessaran

69 pages. Nice. Well done boys and girls.
  9. Kessaran

You're a rancid monkey.
  10. Kessaran

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

Because of the length of the downtime I wouldn't mind seeing a nice Otto's box, either heroic or epic. Or a raiders box/free raid resets for those who obviously missed their weekend raiding experience. While it's not required by any means (all jokes aside, this was out of SSG's control entirely)...
  11. Kessaran

No. In fact, just the little progress we're seeing hasn't been announced yet. I assume Cordovan is probably still sleeping as he was on a road trip last time he updated us.
  12. Kessaran

Hello Fellow Adventurers

We Welcome back to the game! Nice to see more founders returning to the game after a while. If you're struggling to find a pug raid, put your own LFM up for it! Most pugs are fine doing normal/hard of the raids because you can still get loot and threads/runes from them. If you don't know the...
  13. Kessaran

The Anniversary Event is being extended!

It waas an event that ended a while ago. Was a fun little quest where you get to fight the "devs" in the game and earn cosmetic rewards from the in-game currency collected from the event.
  14. Kessaran

Ah it's nice to see people getting along again. Wouldn't be surprised if the servers were back up by lunchtime either now that someone is actually going to be working on the problem. It's gonna be a good day!
  15. Kessaran

New race in Myth Drannor?

Aarakocra I doubt would ever make it into the game. I would be shocked if they even added it as an enemy. Would be sweet though.