Recent content by Kheledon

1. Kheledon

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 10th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Darn. Sounds like I missed out on some easy loot by not doing the new adventures on elite. ;)
  2. Kheledon

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

They were running behind schedule and they rushed it out--knowing that the bugs were still there, but unable to fix them in time for the release. That's the most likely scenario, anyway.
  3. Kheledon

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

That's just funny to me. I don't think I have ever done R10 questing ... like never, but evidently that's "regular" for some people. :LOL: To each one's own.
  4. Kheledon

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

That makes a lot of sense (to a non-IT person, anyway).
  5. Kheledon

Turn off pool under feet

I agree. Before you choose your dragon, it's a great look. I don't mind the more dramatic look, but the subtle one is better.
  6. Kheledon

Purchase I regret

Thanks for the clarification. I shall continue killing Ghola Fan with a little less angst now.
  7. Kheledon

What's the "best" element for Dragon Lord?

True. True. I am so used to chain-zapping black abashais that I forget that they're immune to acid. The blue ones give me pause, but you're right. These beasties are plentiful.
  8. Kheledon

What's the "best" element for Dragon Lord?

Clay golems--otherwise, nothing that I fight regularly. I agree. Acid is best. Plus, black is cool.
  9. Kheledon

Purchase I regret

Off topic: What teleport clickey drops in Saltmarsh? I have a toon who's really sick of getting and then delivering Ghola Fan's head.
  10. Kheledon

Life After Hardcore?

We should hit lvl. 37 today and provide on-ship binding. We are excited, and we continue to grow. Started guild raids last Saturday with VoN and plan to do a scheduled raid every Saturday henceforth.
  11. Kheledon

New Player Advice.

This whole thread is buggin' the crud outta me, mainly because a steep learning curve is one that it takes very little time to climb. Knowledge and competence grow very quickly (steeply) on a steep learning curve. A shallow learning curve means that it takes a long time to increase knowledge and...
  12. Kheledon

Was Lag the reason why you wouldn't recommend DDO to a friend?

Changing the rules does bug me. That I freely admit.
  13. Kheledon

Was Lag the reason why you wouldn't recommend DDO to a friend?

Agreed, and that's why I recommend it. It's insanely complicated, and that means that it remains interesting to intelligent people.
  14. Kheledon

Anyone TRing?

I have a 2nd pass wizard who's maxed out and waiting for a torc to drop. She will be TRing soon. Name's Solei.