Recent content by kmoustakas

1. kmoustakas

Final life... Triple completionists! Choose your final form!

Well, every raid needs a tank so that's option number 1. But nobody ever makes a warchanter buff bard so there you go!
  2. kmoustakas

Greatclubs need a unique feat

As I said, I'm agreeing with you :)
  3. kmoustakas

Exactly which is why khopeshes died. Spend an exotic feat or spend a feat on knight's training and you basically get the same result, only better. Hence we're in a point where we kinda need a feat for every category it seems unless there's already support behind it.
  4. kmoustakas

Mauls have silvanus, light maces have swashies. Kamas need you to take exotic because you can't be a monk and a bard at the same time, so it is literally two feats or use something else. This is not an arguement against what you are saying. But greatclubs don't have anything at all to go with...
  5. kmoustakas

No, not at all. Something on par with the other feats like +2 to crit range or +1 to multiplier.
  6. kmoustakas

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

Me neither but the gith ship and the sword cosmetic are awesome.
  7. kmoustakas

In the spirit of knight's training and swords to plowspheres making khopeshes obselete, we need a feat to make greatclubs on par with falchions, greataxes and greatswords. They have nothing going for them and need all the help they can get.
  8. kmoustakas

What's your favourite quest?

I can't get over the voice acting in Death House. So every life I run it solo, do all the opts, get all the journals and avenge.
  9. kmoustakas

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

No. It was hard when I had 0 packs and had to start small and dream big. Now all packs are free and you just run through them to get points for the expansions. The expansions don't become available for points for a year+ so you essentially have a whole year to earn enough points to get it.
  10. kmoustakas

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

AD&D had breasts in the open. You're thinking of something else?
  11. kmoustakas

Sales: May 9th - 16th

More of this please!
  12. kmoustakas

Range Build

Go tier 5 battle engineer and grab fussilable and thundershock and the imbues and the doubleshots. Go core 3 eldritch knight for the imbues. Go assasin 2 for evasion and the imbue dice. Important to also spend 8 points in harper agent for the trance. Cast greater elemental weapons and the level...
  13. kmoustakas

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Is that you Cathy Newman?
  14. kmoustakas

Macrotechnic installed drives visuals are ugly

I wonder if they designed the drives with the vecna runearms in mind. I haven't used them yet but perhaps ugly+ugly=less ugly? But let me tell you, those drives with the bone runearm are so bad they can't even be so bad they are good.
  15. kmoustakas

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

The direction the game has taken the last few years. The last honest pack was borderlands and the last honest expansion was ravenloft. It's really being developed like an afk mobile game with infinite systems* (crafting/upgrading/sentient/enhancement/destiny/reaper/younameit) and making money...