Recent content by Krell

1. Krell

Stealth changes to quests

I agree, but I think a bigger win would be to remove quest chain flagging. It’s harder to get Sharn 1-2 groups together. I frequently see people join them drop slave lords due to flagging. I’m not opposed to story lines but don’t make them mandatory. Most people are just repeating them after...
  2. Krell

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Yeah but what recovery SLA did they pay for multi-million profit margins? I doubt it. It doesn’t matter what your gross income is. Can they afford high availability infrastructure? We don’t know. Clearly they don’t have it now. This isn’t the first multi-day outage. They seem willing to accept...
  3. Krell

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I’ve seen data centers go down for various reasons. Fire, flooding, cooling goes down, cut cables. In some cases servers are powered off to protect the hardware. SSG is dependent on the data center hosting company to resolve the issue before they can bring them back up. I don’t think SSG has the...
  4. Krell

Where should we go after Myth Drannor?

Underdark expansion.
  5. Krell

changes to tumble BAD!

The only time I saw anyone tumble was moving between mob groups at high speed. I still see it used the same way, a couple tumbles towards the next group then run. I haven’t seen any tumbling in combat. Mobs just don’t last that long even in high reaper. Maybe just up run speed some and stop...
  6. Krell

That was a rippoff

I think a heroic Otto should take you to 20 regardless of how many past lives you have. Improved Epic Otto should take you from 20 to the current level cap. Regular Epic Otto should be retired. Then they won’t age and get reactions like the initial post.
  7. Krell

1 server

Half the population is on hardcore when it opens. That tells me the game could handle two game worlds. We’ve had mergers before. Just need to solve for some new things added since then, ships, shards, mounts, pets, and tr cache.
  8. Krell

Sales: March 7th - 14th

PERSONALLY, I LIKE THE REMINDERS :)
  9. Krell

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Weird is now a SLA instead of a Spellbook Spell, with the same cost and cooldown as it had before In reality people that can effectively use this today are going to have spell cooldown reductions. This change will likely increase the cooldown from around 36-45 seconds up to 60 seconds. Can we...
  10. Krell

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I disagree. I think the spell is good enough that it should require a commitment, like committing to a tier 5 in a destiny. But the cooldown should be addressed.
  11. Krell

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Good point. I’d rather leave it as a spell and lose a spell slot, or reduce the cooldown as suggested above to 45 seconds, or allow cooldown reductions on SLAs.
  12. Krell

Nice Customer Service

My daughter put her Legendary Shining Reliquary Long Bow into the Unholy Defiler of the Hidden Hand crafting station in order to upgrade it. The description didn't say anything about destroying the old item or creating a new item but that's what happened. She opened a ticket and within a day...
  13. Krell

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

I'd take cosmetics. They started at every 25 points so just keep that going. 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, etc. Just let us keep them on TR.
  14. Krell

Vecna Denied bug

I’ve seen similar reports on other forums. Maybe pulling some but not all bugs it.
  15. Krell

Vecna Denied bug

Open the door for the end fight before you finish pulling all four levers and the quests bugs out and wont finish. In our case we missed 1 (pulled 3). Ticket submitted.