Recent content by Kritikal

1. Kritikal

Wizard and Spell update

When is Weird going to take it's rightful place as a level 9 Illusion spell?
  2. Kritikal

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

I would like the Drake Mount better if it didn't have the "armor." The rest of the "bank storage" coffer is ok, although the weapon glamor looks really good.
  3. Kritikal

Myth Drannor - Portal?

Myth Drannor is NE of the Stormhorns, over in the Dalelands. The Long Road is in the far NE linking Damara, Rashemen. The High Road in Eveningstar ends in Arabel (which I personally, would love to go to). They would have to link Myth Drannor to Eveningstar similar to how they link Wheloon...
  4. Kritikal

Ranged AOE too small of a radius

Here we go again. One of 2 things should happen with ranged attacks. 1. Keep the 2.5 AOE radius and REMOVE the IPS -20 penalty. or 2. Keep the IPS -20 penalty and change to 2.5 AOE radius to 3.5 or 4.0. The current 2.5 AOE implementation does work when mobs are in melee range to the archer...
  5. Kritikal

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

The fries are better at McDonald's than at SSG.
  6. Kritikal

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Grab one of the Expansions that you don't have or get a free Elixer of Discovery. Seriously, A free Elixer of Discovery? While this is surely a let down, I just have to ask What does ANY of this have to do with DRAGONS? I mean this is the "Year of the Dragon," right?
  7. Kritikal

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Meh... $99 for a mount that you'll get in 12 months, considering you log in and see someone in the Hall of Heroes every month (for 12 months). The question is, "Do I need a Cloud Mount (to surf on) for $99 and a 12 month time investment?" Better to just front load the rewards as soon as...
  8. Kritikal

Improved Precise Shot improvement

To fix IPS, all that is needed is to remove the -20% damage penalty.
  9. Kritikal

A Message to Our Players From SSG

As mentioned before, it should have been a code for Sovereign XP potions. Last weekend was the weekend I had time to play, as my family and I are going away on vacation. For them to do an XP weekend for this upcoming weekend means nothing. In retrospect, I was expecting NOTHING, so that's what...
  10. Kritikal

Sales: March 28th - April 4th!

Monster Manual 9? Is this a new one?
  11. Kritikal

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

I just think it's ridiculous that they added a SECOND on/off toggle for Tumble (experimental and UI), but will not add them for these: - Dragonlord ground effects on/off - overhead trap box notification - overhead secret door notification - over chest teddy bear lock notification If any dev...
  12. Kritikal

Vote for a Monster!

Year of the Dragon. I vote for Wyverns and Dragonkin.
  13. Kritikal

Vote for next monster

I guess it depends on the direction the devs are going. If they plan on adding Psionics or doing more with the Astral Plane and Underdark, then Intellect Devourer. If they plan on opening up more Ravenloft domains, then Carrionette. If they plan on more mountainous regions, then Ettins...
  14. Kritikal

Turn off pool under feet

^^^ This. There is a buff bar at the top of the screen that shows when you are in an aura. This is un-needed, period. OPTIONS PLEASE.
  15. Kritikal

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

This change means little to me. I haven't played with the new tumble yet, but I never used Tumble for movement speed anyway. The old tumble did not need to be changed. If one had a problem with people tumbling through quests, put an LFM stating "No tumbling." This was another UN-NECESSARY fix(?)...