Recent content by Kyrr

1. Kyrr

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

I don't want to speak negatively on the loss of Tonquin. I will miss their bug fixes tremendously.
  2. Kyrr

I will pay BIG $$$ for a SIZE Readjuster

For the love of gravy, Cordovan, can you please just permanently ban this guy already?
  3. Kyrr

Tank build questions

I will try to find it later. It's been a while since I've played that healer gear set since doing lives. I'm also at work at the moment so it'd be a good chunk of hours before I could even look for it.
  4. Kyrr

Tank build questions

My cleric tank pushed 550 PRR and was able to jump in R10 Dryad and tank a guardian (Half Elf) while the main tank got stomped on and insta killed. It's main use is a healer that can be turned into a tank in a split second.
  5. Kyrr

Thanks for Nothing SSG

It does NOT seem entitled to ask for more. You aren't ENTITLED if you ask your spouse to show more affection because you don't feel like they are giving enough. It's not ENTITLED to ask for more when other games give exceptionally high ROI's or compensation. This company is the worst at...
  6. Kyrr

Thanks for Nothing SSG

It's crazy to think that class(es)/races that were previously purchased before u53 were given elixir(s) of discovery per class/race but for this expansion it's a singular one. Now, they get all of this for free versus an expansion, which expansions give a lot more than a class or a race, but...
  7. Kyrr

Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

You would have to inform or ask in game support with a ticket. I would wait until VIP is over to purchase them.
  8. Kyrr

"(MELEE)" Threat gen.

As an Half Elf tank, I don't press the intimidate button after pressing it once, if there's not a Sacred/Stalwart or Imbue user.
  9. Kyrr

"(MELEE)" Threat gen.

In today's age, threat doesn't matter because Imbue will pull regardless as it has no effect on threat reduction. Don't call a tank weak because it doesn't have 1,000% threat generation.
  10. Kyrr

What's the point of Saltmarsh Discovery Potion (from VIP) if..

I think it would be more of a quality life approach to introduce charges rather than a potion timer identical to Experience Potions or Slayer Potions. I think 60 charges 1 minute each would be an interesting benefit. It would help with having accidents in real life or being extra cautious with...
  11. Kyrr

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Someone on Argonnessen has almost 156 reaper points as a first lifer. I don't see how that relates to past lives, because those can be acquired without TR'ing. Anyways, as an end gamer. Low past lives is more impressive than a bunch of past lives.
  12. Kyrr

I am considering building a tank on one of my lowlife alts. What builds make sense today, and where can I learn DDO-specific tanking tactics?

I'm not sure why you are stating that I am questioning one of the best tank players, there was no question in the original statement, and I'm arguing that your advice for O.P isn't the best because 18/2 doesn't beat pure paladin. I am done having a conversation about this. Come back to me with...
  13. Kyrr

I am considering building a tank on one of my lowlife alts. What builds make sense today, and where can I learn DDO-specific tanking tactics?

That's not true. I don't agree with this statement, I've tested multiple tank splits and 18/2 is not going to outperform or be better than pure 20. If you want a tank with a bunch of AC and dodge, then I would recommend asking Teth and running a very minimal version of that build. He has high...