Recent content by LeslieWest_GuitarGod

1. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Haggle Bard - Mississippee Queen

Hahaha, yea, except Mississippee would've gotten the entire rack of ribs (not just one rib! lol) AND an X-Large soda for $.50! And homie woulda been fascinated watching me eat & drink & dance my ass right 'outa there!
  2. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

"ALWAYS THE FIRST TO DIE" Rocket Toss An oldie but goodie
  3. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Yeah I don't think so. Don't look 'em in the eye when they talk to you!
  4. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Returning to DDO

Tyrs Paladium on Ghallanda is definitely interested Sioned! We have found a solution to the LFG Blues (heh it almost sounds like a TV sitcom!) We are an ACTIVE adult only guild, 16 years strong, and host Ghallanda's (and the game's) premiere no drama alliance. East Coast prime time is strong...
  5. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

[Ghallanda] Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds' Guild"

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium adventurers! Aternaus, Mayapple, Orthalo Fellwind, Valdarl, Rezimodos, gennnnn, Roasline Ghiselda, Rogrir Havenmark, ArteMyst - we are pumped to have ya'll join us!! We love new and returning players that want to play together in a discrimination free, drama free...
  6. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Don’t mess with Bards… https://www.facebook.com/share/r/RbkbKNZ4X9Zg8ige/?mibextid=qDwCgo
  7. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Admit it, you are TIRED OF GRINDING. TIRED OF RUNNING SOLO. TIRED OF PUGS!! Or tired of being in a guild where you either don't know anybody or haven't seen them IN AGES! Maybe you are new, or just returning after a long layoff and are looking for some direction and camaraderie. If anything...
  8. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Do you think DDO would loose something if it was upgraded graphically?

I started with an Atari 2600 too, but my heart moved to the Commodore 64, 128 and then the ultimate. The Commodore Amiga. I LOVED DUNGEON MASTER. It influenced almost EVERY RPG after it.
  9. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Join the BOIS Community - Never Quest Alone Again!

Awesome addition to Ghallanda!! Please feel free to add your growing guild to the GUILD DIRECTORY OF GHALLANDA! https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/the-guild-directory-of-ghallanda.384/
  10. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

The GUILD DIRECTORY of GHALLANDA

Updated the Rusty Nail Adventurers and Tyrs Paladium!!
  11. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

The GUILD DIRECTORY of GHALLANDA

Ok Ghallanda --- lets get Jiggy with it and update your guild info! I would like to get this to look like the old directory. So Guild leaders.................... and officers............. get jiggy
  12. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Returning player looking for friends

Thank you my friend.
  13. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

2024 - Tyrs brings it to Ghallanda with a BANG!! If you are seeking a no drama experience with ADULTS, not kids, not burnt out adults that hate the game and are just playing to cheat, and are playing it OLD SCHOOL..... Tyrs company is your ticket to ride ~~~ We would like to welcome all our...
  14. LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Why did the bard refuse to play in Delera's Graveyard? Because he didn’t want to raise any deadbeats! (with all due respect to the Master of the Game - Gary G. HE we would resurrect if we could!)