Recent content by Lewticris

1. L

Permanently burdened

Maybe Stone Shoes in inventory?
  2. L

Can we get some better odds than 1 Sharn rare filigree per year?

I run EE saga on ETR the rares drop on EE, they do not seem to drop in Reaper I just recently pulled Sanctified Fervor Melee Rare on Epic Elite I seem to pull more Rares in Cogs Epic Elite from Thralls
  3. L

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

I just hope they review their disaster mitigation plan, to try to avoid this again. Glad this outage didn't happen on Loot bonus weekend.
  4. L

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Players will be compensated with 1 addition Tumble charge for the remainder of March
  5. L

Servers just go down ?

Server still down, guess I will do something productive today like watch TV.
  6. L

changes to tumble BAD!

Tumble is essential for Abbot Tiles it is a common way to direct the other person to blue tiles telling them to tumble 2 the front and 2 to the left cannot do this now as it is, unless they have mobility. wish they would at least go back to the original tumble.
  7. L

Is there a way to opt out of VIP XP bonus?

You can cancel VIP if you don't want bonus.
  8. L

Curse of Overloaded & Cleansing cards

I think they originally intended some negative curses, but did not go through with that plan thankfully.
  9. L

Curse of Overloaded & Cleansing cards

Oh my no curse, how did you ever play this game before update 64?
  10. L

Does anyone have pics of cosmetics from Anniversary event

I am curious as to what the cosmetic hats and cloaks look like before grinding 80 party favors to get a preview, are there any links to pics available?
  11. L

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

If your going to make changes, anyway we can fix not being able to turn in thrown reaper weapon for reaper frags at the vendor?
  12. L

Not sure if any amount of forum whining will change their mind, I have voted with my wallet VIP since 2009 no more canceled. One Whale down, Will need more to follow suit. They should at least make all the epic moments MCL30, The healing aura nerf is a broad stroke to target a few people who...
  13. L

We will be sitting at quest entrance waiting on a druid to stack Vigor to replace heal aura, sounds like fun waste of time.