Recent content by Lhiwnes

1. Lhiwnes

Lhwines end game dps/backup tank build

I've updated this build quite a bit here's a char sheet fully raid buffed no short term ie minute or less buffs will be posting the new gear layout she's gear done minus 1 item that I'm not even sure I'm going to use.
  2. Lhiwnes

DDO Store Unavailable

Hope theres a way to give our points were mssing in part i tr just to get more since im pretty much done with pastlifes
  3. Lhiwnes

DDO Store Unavailable

Didnt get any of my favor points either i should have 100-150 just from the past 2 days have 34 points
  4. Lhiwnes

Two small notes I overlooked when doing this 1 you can't take Two-handed specialty in game looks like a builder bug I took deifc warding and I have my inp crit set to ranged which doesn't work with the weapon I'm using I had picked ranged because I have keen on my fey bastard sword.
  5. Lhiwnes

This build is built for endgame content shes designed as a vangaurd dps build but with some gear swaps and some plat spent on resetting things shes also a effective r10 tank. This build assumes you have all tomes avaible and nearly every single pastlife avaible if you dont you wont see these...