Recent content by Loathesome Dung Eater

1. L

Lamannia U66 Preview 1 Release Notes

RIP Experimental Tumble Controls... It's not like I haven't been doing the exact same for years, only takes more Keystrokes. And if you Macro a Block+Forward button, you achieve the exact same effect.
  2. L

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

earth smooth button entrance trap left gate trap shocking active LL (B was a fail)
  3. L

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

'Earth Pit Button Left of gate trap Wheel trap Shocking rays active UL-LL-UR-B-T-LR' Worked
  4. L

Hey Tonquin!

ETK: Puzzle spawns solved, preventing quest completion Mask of Deception: Intimidate option on entrance uses Bluff roll instead Heroic Version of Shocking Blow does not trigger on any item that has it. (Chronoscoope Gloves & Crystal Cove Trinket) Last Morninglord dialogue w/Elminster...
  5. L

Update 63 Preview 2: Card of Curse Cleansing

3 Questions: 1.- ANY CHEST? As in "My very first Korthos Chest had this strange card" any chest? 2.- How Rare will it be? Collapsed Portable Hole rare? 3.- Will it have chance to spawn in special chests as did the Chocolate Keys? (Some spawned in special No-Loot chests even)
  6. L

U62 Sealed in Amber Revisions Feedback

Walk stuck to the wall and don't jump. Problem solved.
  7. L

U62 Preview 1 Weapon W Scalar Revamp

If you could Actually LINK the Ws in the dice to the Imposed level by augments, this would be an incredible solution. Weapons would still have a minimum level attached, so it would avoid ending up with lv 1s running around with Dinobones, but you could make low level weaponry slightly more...
  8. L

Randomly generated loot unaffected by these changes. Crafting it is worthless.
  9. L

How would this affect weapons from the Cormyrian Traders from the Challenge materials?
  10. L

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

Wish it had been short swords too. They need some love too...
  11. L

U60 Lammania Preview 2 - Dungeon Alert Increases moved out of Red to Purple

And if Plaid alert is kept for over 30 seconds it turns Polka Dot?
  12. L

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - New Update 61 Quests

Man, I either never read about this, or it was bypassed by my mind; but this is the greatest news ever. This should be announced more often so it was more of public knowledge. Also, it would also mean that these quests don't have a big exp payout (with maybe the exception of Amrath) because...
  13. L

U60 Lammania Preview 2 - Dungeon Alert Increases moved out of Red to Purple

I don't know if "Desecrated Temple of Vol" (Lv 14-29) was mentioned, but it has a way of easily accumulating Alert to Yellow/Orange if you miss a shadow pack spawn behind you. Also most big rooms have huge packs of bats and rats, and vanishing vampires (which slow down the alert downgrade). Not...
  14. L

Petition to Save the Hopping Giant

Not gonna lie, i always thought the giant hopped by design, and i always found it endearing. Why not just add some bard music notes off him as if he's humming?