Recent content by Maetrim of Cannith

1. Maetrim of Cannith

How many total bankable/inventorable tems are in DDO?

I have every named item in the wiki that can be equipped in my builder V2 and that comes to 7202 at the moment. This does not cover any kind of crafting ingredients, consumables or random items.
  2. Maetrim of Cannith

DDO Character Planner

Build 1.0.0.204 Now Available Lots of fixes and the U67 items in this one. Fix: Fury of the Wild Adrenaline and Quick Cutter text updated (Reported by Warsaga) Fix: Fighter "Stalwart Defender" tree updated to match live Fix: Jump is now correctly classed as a Dragon Lord class skill (Reported...
  3. Maetrim of Cannith

Logging Off

Lagged between instances and had to re-start on Cannith. Now stuck on loading pre-reqs... Was suffering intermittent lock up of between 5-10 seconds before that
  4. Maetrim of Cannith

DDO Character Planner - DDOBuilder Version 2

Build 2.0.0.18 is now Available This release brings us U67 changes and many more item fixes. Item errors are down to 2145 now ---"Divine Disciple: Light and Dark" now correctly has 3 ranks at 1ap/rank not 1 rank at 3ap (Reported by MrEkshin) ---"Divine Disciple" core items now all correctly...
  5. Maetrim of Cannith

Lindal's Mighty Belt - +3 Lay on Hands

Do the bonus LoH charges also work with the Aasimar core "Healing Hands"?
  6. Maetrim of Cannith

Stunning Blow should NOT target breakables over actual enemies

It is switched off. The issue is that the feat is: Foe, direction, breakable setup, and breakable always take precedence
  7. Maetrim of Cannith

Yes, with a hard target using TWF
  8. Maetrim of Cannith

When playing a fighter that has spent a feat slot on the special ability of Stunning Blow, my special attack should not fail because the targeted mob happens to be standing beside an unbroken breakable. Stunning Blow will always hit the breakable and waste your attack if there is a breakable in...
  9. Maetrim of Cannith

Build 2.0.0.17 Now Available This release see many more fixes reported from the community (please keep them coming) and some additional work on the V1 file import feature along with some more item fixes (Items starting with the letter I are next...) ---Very old V1 files have a better chance of...
  10. Maetrim of Cannith

Aha, it looks like you're not in the THF stance. Natural Fighting Natural Fighting grants you +4 Melee Power, Physical Resistance and Doublestrike chance while in a druid animal form. If in Bear/Dire Bear form, your Two-Handed ability mod increases by 25% and +[60/30/30]% Strikethrough per time...
  11. Maetrim of Cannith

Most of these have now been fixed for the next release, but I was unable to reproduce the Natural Fighting issue, as the effects seemed to apply correctly in Bear or Dire Bear form (which are the only animal forms the feat says it efefcts for main hand ability damage modifier)
  12. Maetrim of Cannith

I am interested more in problems that are not about items at this point, as I still have ~2.5k issues with the items. Its the other areas of the software/data that need the coverage. There is also a "KnownBugs.txt" file in the repository but it is not exhaustive in any way. Your best option is...
  13. Maetrim of Cannith

DPS approximation in char planners?

Thats a good start. I will see about setting up a data structure that will allow me to look up attack rates for a given attack type and BAB to start with.