Recent content by Mickeymouse

1. Mickeymouse

TWF STR based Paladin (14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk)

I´m sorry, not buying it.
  2. Mickeymouse

TWF STR based Paladin (14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk)

honestly.. in what world is that split better then a 14/5ftr/1 mnk. ? mnk by itself takes care of AOE trash.
  3. Mickeymouse

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

I need to take pills to get excited these days.
  4. Mickeymouse

Help me understand this build: 5dlord/12arti/3bc

Battle Cruisers or Before Christ.
  5. Mickeymouse

Two Handed Weapons and Set Bonuses

To be fair. THF also gains huge amount of base dmg from PA, past life and main stat, indirectly that would be all weapon strikes and adrenalines. so... in general terms (and there are exceptions). THF better vs trash and short fights. TWF/SWF better vs long drawn fights. (very few of those)...
  6. Mickeymouse

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Grundi in this thread, got exactly one of those builds posted. for someone lurking the forums as much as you do, like there is Pamela Anderson from Bay Watch 90ies hiding here, you should be able to find it.
  7. Mickeymouse

celebration still on hold!?

1-2-3 cry
  8. Mickeymouse

celebration still on hold!?

the best thing about being offended is being offended.
  9. Mickeymouse

Value of Drow Weapons in 2024?

EH NO. stone guards everywhere. also tons of mobs with resistance to slash dmg. if you ever play more then r1, you will feel it.
  10. Mickeymouse

The Ultimate Inquisitive Past Life Getter

you still missing alot of your #imbues til 28+ go with ranged power (which helpes both base and imbues). ideal is spine x4, long x3, crack x3. as for trinket use Seratted Arrow > deleras.
  11. Mickeymouse

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

solo cruciible.
  12. Mickeymouse

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

I got season tickets for hockey once, and at some of the games they gave us hotdogs and a drink.... shame on them! you know what I paid for those tickets???? a hotdog and a stinky beverage! really??
  13. Mickeymouse

Time to Remove the IPS -20% Penalty

very hard to bring any actual facts when we don´t have the dps metres to prove it. and theoretic math doesnt seem to prove anything...
  14. Mickeymouse

Time to Remove the IPS -20% Penalty

we got that now.. that is how all of these AOE strikes works.
  15. Mickeymouse

FPS

got the same issue. are we gettng mined like its 2016?