Recent content by mordek

1. M

Will SSG follow through with their word and actually fix the issues with VIP?

Its not like SSG gave me a ban for talking bad about it or anything... Oh wait they did...
  2. M

Amazed at the Vast Improvements SSG has made Recenty in the Bug Reporting and Customer Service Areas

Would love some examples cause the most recent problem I had was dismissed by their support staff and left completely unresolved. And the 2 prior to that sat in support staff purgatory for 2 months before anyone even responded lol
  3. M

Will SSG follow through with their word and actually fix the issues with VIP?

When will people learn that SSG doesn't care about the DDO player base its all about staying above water for them with this game. Case in point a new Patrons Coffer is released (which has bugs in the release notes highlighted) right after a failed Year of the Dragon Event and the big let down...
  4. M

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

So basically you are telling everyone "We expect there to be more major bugs in our Year of the Dragon"?
  5. M

VIP Gold Rolls extended through the weekend!

I'm sorry but SSG put 0 thought into this. If they did give us 2 or 3 that would have been great or even if they made a special one that was maybe 3 or 6 hrs like a Sovereign pot this may have been worth it
  6. M

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

They can be aquired from Improved Ottos Boxes and DDO Points purchases. If you catch an DDO Point sale the value on them is relatively cheap in comparison to purchasing a XPack. But the point is they are more or less useless a 60 minute pot is only good for maybe 4 or 5 end chests at best and...
  7. M

Lag has become the elephant in the room.

Ying this is SPOT ON!!!
  8. M

My point is its just dumb. And if they truly cared about keeping the player base active and engaged they should at least try and make it equal for everyone. Just go to the DDO store and look at the values on both items and tell me how its even remotely equal. And if they can't support their...
  9. M

No but the company that runs it should at least show the same loyalty back to the people who support them. Remeber without active paying memebers there is no game even if it is "Free to Play"
  10. M

I bought the stuff out of loyalty to the game. I even purchased xpacks when I was on breaks from the game at their full prices to support it. At least when it was turbine running things they would throw you a bone every now and again can't say the same for SSG
  11. M

Agreed but expansions cost way more in DDO points then the discovery elixirs do. So SSG's equal is not equal at all.
  12. M

How gracious of SSG.... especially after the 1 10% loot elixir I will be getting for supporting this game since day 1....
  13. M

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I gave up my VIP last month and have no intentions of renewing. Especially after this terrible "reward" of 1, 10% loot pot since I already own all the content. All SSG does is keep slapping its paying customers in the face and expecting them to return month after month for more insults..
  14. M

Its fine and great that they are giving this away but its literally a slap in the face to people who have payed for this content months/years ago. Insulting your active and paying player base like this isnt a good look.
  15. M

So let me get this straight. Ive been a loyal DDO player since beta/release and have purchased every expansion upon release. How is it fair that people who have made these purchases get a lousy 10% pot for gear that has been farmed out for months already whie people who havent made purchases get...