Recent content by Nandos

1. N

Ranged Sneak Attack Question

If you are human, there is a nice enhancement for ranged sneak attack at tier 2 of the racial tree called Sniper.
  2. N

Change with shield mastery specialty?

Do you mean you are trying to take Shield Mastery Specialty at 31? That is designed for players that do not have any shield mastery feats because it duplicates the feats you already have.
  3. N

Proposal For a Change to XP Curves

I wouldn't mind a change to the xp curve. I would change it to be a small increase each additional life though. For example, each life beyond the first would need 5% more xp than the last until it eventually caps at what 3rd lives take now.
  4. N

I'm On Orien

I recommend using the Social panel group finder. There are a good bit of low level groups listed most times on Orien. The Social panel has a bug, you may have to press the Who tab in the upper corner of it and let it load in some data then return to the Social panel to see all the listings.
  5. N

PSA you can go into heroic reapers while epic levels (if in lockout range)

A lot of players I know will do the new Vecna expansion quests (level 18 base) on Reaper as soon as they turn 20. They like to collect the weapons in there since they are pretty nice for when they turn 18 in a following life.
  6. N

Crafting Augments

Here's what I would like if they ever add crafting augments so they don't stomp on existing augment systems. Give all craftable augments a small bonus (about equivalent to Quality bonuses) and make them a unique "Augment" bonus that stacks with all existing bonuses. This would drive a new...
  7. N

Legendary chronoscope next raid confirmed

I would really like it if the Legendary version of Chronoscope dropped the level 30 gear.
  8. N

U62 Preview 2 Active Attacks Rebalance

I'm hoping one of these updates they do a tactical feat pass and buff all the weak ones. A lot of them their effects don't scale good and don't have any bonus damage.
  9. N

U62 Preview 2 Balance Refresh

I like that the some of the Vile Chemist bonuses aren't going to be so back loaded any more. Dwarf Shield Mastery cost reduced to 1AP/rank (this also affects human's Fighting Style multiselector) Please don't forget to make sure Purple Dragon Knights also get this AP reduction.
  10. N

U61 Patch 1 (Raid Patch Preview) Balance Refresh

Very nice. Keep up these changes, it has everyone in the guild chatting. Humans and Purple Dragon Knights have a T2 enhancement called Fighting Style. Most of the choices are 1 AP per rank, but some are randomly 2 AP each. Also, there is no option for single weapon fighting. Thanks
  11. N

Devil May Pay quest bugged out a lot

I just tried this one in a group on heroic. The bank broker did not become attackable in ours either. She kept saying she's busy when trying to speak with her. Someone joined the group late and was standing on the other side of the blue forcefield in front of her so I don't know if they did...
  12. N

Weapon uselessness

I imagine they could come out with a small playable race that has a lot of advantages, but could only be proficient in light class melee weapons, shortbows and light xbows as a disadvantage.
  13. N

Not able to Purchase Expansion - Vecna

Did you sign into your account (at the top of the page) before you clicked the one you wanted to buy and double check your payment source was still active and not expired?
  14. N

Crypt Search: am I doing it wrong?

The important thing that nobody mentioned. If it's not on your hotbar, you have to open your character sheet then click on the skills tab on the top. Find the Search skill icon on the list and drag it down onto your hotbar. Press the Search skill from your hotbar to actively search an area...
  15. N

Why is there no option to upgrade for Feywild and Masterminds of Sharn expansions?

The lowest cost editions of MotU and Shadowfell were originally $30, and Ravenloft was $40. At one point they lowered the prices in the DDO Market, but they still weren't $60 combined. They tend to have sales for the DDO Market on Black Friday, Christmas and sometimes in July.