Recent content by Nezyrex

1. Nezyrex

On Sylvanus, Mauls, Clubs, and Greatclubs

Actually just realized that 5e has a "Great Weapon Master" feat that improves nearly all two handed weapons. Could be something to adapt for DDO to give 2handers in general a lesser equivalent to Knight's Training. Maybe normalizing them to a 19-20/x3?
  2. Nezyrex

New Bard tree just dropped
  3. Nezyrex

I've heard players suggest making deities available regardless of Eberron/FR race, but while I wholeheartedly support this idea, its not a good solution to Mauls only being considered strong with Sylvanus's feat. In addition, Clubs and Greatclubs are also largely ignored by players for their...
  4. Nezyrex

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Awesome stuff! I only wonder.. would it be too crazy to add shadow dragon to the list of imbues? It would make dragonlord's imbues fully consistent with the epic destiny, as well as bring the number of imbue types to a nice round 6. Then you could have a full party of unique dragonlords...
  5. Nezyrex

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

This is so exciting im tearing up, its everything i could want tumble to be
  6. Nezyrex

Update 66 Preview 2 Release Notes

This is so exciting its everything i could have ever wanted tumble to be im not crying you are
  7. Nezyrex

Lamannia U66 Preview 1 Release Notes

Everyone forgets they also removed the huge delay at the end of tumble where you couldn't move. That's the actual big change that made tumble useful. Also on Lamannia you need to release shift after starting the tumble in order to achieve high speeds, you cannot just hold shift and spam W...
  8. Nezyrex

I agree with everything here, ...however- I may be putting words in the dev's mouths with this, so I'd love for them to correct me if I'm wrong, but I am currently under the impression that the playerbase as a whole is already moving too fast in their eyes. It seems to me that they believe...
  9. Nezyrex

this is a great idea to me. 5 charges with a 15 sec cooldown would mean you usually wouldn't run out in combat, but absolutely cannot spam it for travel. Could also scale charges off of tumble skill, but honestly 5 flat seems fine. -edit- you wouldnt even need to add an internal cooldown...
  10. Nezyrex

The removal of Experimental Tumble controls is ONLY a nerf to Accessibility. You can literally still do it manually. I imagine it would be incredibly easy to macro. I would really appreciate the Experimental Tumble Controls being made the default - and instead have an internal 1 second...
  11. Nezyrex

Dragon Lord's Memory of Flight T5 - No speed boost? No Wings?

Some more information on the circumstances before I forget: Lvl 32, 20 Dragonlord Fighter, Str Based THF. 1 uni tree AP book from sharn, spent in feydark for minidragon (it was thematic...) All AP spent, no RP. Partially geared with Vecna expansion stuff, wielding the Electric greatsword I did...
  12. Nezyrex

Dragon Lord's Memory of Flight T5 - No speed boost? No Wings?

While I'm not certain if its meant to display wings when used, I am fairly certain the 20% Action boost to movespeed is supposed to work. It doesn't for me, on my dragonborn I was trying out the new archetype with. This post is to hopefully prevent duplicate reports, as I imagine a many people...
  13. Nezyrex

Update 66 Preview 1: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Just Dragon harder than the elementals can elemental, simple stuff really! But to be more serious, at least the EK has FOUR different elements they can swap between at a whim! DL only gets ONE!
  14. Nezyrex

Update 66 Preview 1: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

I think a -LIMITED- immunity strip for the Draconic Arms imbue element would be very welcome, as otherwise I fear we are going to see less than half of the options chosen! (Acid for solo players or Cold for group raiders.) Even though Eldritch Knights technically have one less element available...
  15. Nezyrex

Sanctuary for the Transcendent

Second Renown Blitz Completed! It's been a hot minute folks, but the guild has been slowly growing, and I've been grinding sagas for renown! About 30 minutes ago, the guild was at level 35 with about 2.2 Million renown! Not bad progress I'd say! But I then turned in nearly every single saga in...