peng's latest activity

• P
    peng replied to the thread handwrap progression.
    It doesn't really matter, can do any of them. Changing the suffix damage type doesn't give additional bypasses. The important bit is the...
  • P
    peng replied to the thread handwrap progression.
    Crafted holy + bludgeoning with 1-2 damage augments at lvls 1, 4, 10, then adamantine knuckles at level 12-19. Epic Sworn Silver...
  • P
    peng replied to the thread What Quarterstaff at level 20?.
    epic luminous truth: 18-20/x2, 3[1d6], red slot, decent dmg procs Epic Staff of Nat Gann: 18-20/x2, 3[2d6], red + colorless slot, no dmg...
  • P
    peng replied to the thread OFFICIAL: Character Builder Lite.
    yes, but you should be able to select them as regular feats
  • P
    yup, I meant smite :)
  • P
    Found a few more sacred fist issues: In the builder, sacred fist has a free deity feat choice at levels 1 and 6, when it really...
  • P
    peng reacted to saekee's post in the thread Jidz Tek-ta bracers with Like Like.
    Well just to add, I swap them on when my lousy toon can’t make a certain odd jump (air stance insightful boost +10 jump). That is a very...
  • P
    peng replied to the thread Jidz Tek-ta bracers.
    they're a decent swap for heal amp if you don't have healing hands (and are willing to take the time to swap items and stances to heal)
  • P
    peng replied to the thread Handwraps Monk Build.
    The vorpal strikes feat has been bugged for years. It currently gives handwraps slashing bypass and nothing else. That's still somewhat...
  • P
    peng replied to the thread Stealth wort geting at all?.
    Another thing to note: you don't trigger listen checks if you are not moving. Using the various leap effects (wings, abundant step, etc)...
  • P
    After some testing with the alchemical acid ring, it seems that the acid dot does not scale with melee or spell power if it procs off...
  • P
    peng replied to the thread Hey Tonquin!.
    Can we get the lvl 8 cleric/fvs spell Holy Aura to not have a spell resistance check on friendlies?
  • P
    Unless something has changed, pretty sure alchemical acid dot does not scale with anything.
  • P
    peng replied to the thread TEACHING RAID NIGHT: SIGN-UP NOW!.
    I can teach/lead any raid except FoM. Evenings/nights I'm available: Sun, Mon, Wed, and sometimes Sat.
  • P
    peng replied to the thread Upcoming game update 66.0.2.
    Please consider extending the duration of the anniversary event and bonus days as I and many others have avoided DDO while this...