Recent content by PersonMan

1. PersonMan

Will SSG follow through with their word and actually fix the issues with VIP?

With the introduction of the mini expansion VIP went from ~2 packs per year to ~1, and the last true VIP pack was released Wednesday, November 9, 2022. (considering Slice of Life was free to anyone to acquire)
  2. PersonMan

Final life... Triple completionists! Choose your final form!

Make a haggle toon; it was all for the hustle.
  3. PersonMan

For those who own LGS Ooze and Aspect of Tar...

A general rule of raids is no summons, but some few raids where they are at least not a nuisance.
  4. PersonMan

The Bridge Between needs to be a Tavern

The lesser reincarnation system (while nice that it at least exists) could be improved in so many ways.
  5. PersonMan

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

If not for the fact that the new coffer mount is specifically called a drake I would assume the freebie to be roughly the same but green.
  6. PersonMan

Immortality Lessons, Curious Door buggy?

If you use the door at the last moment (I imagine lag can make it worse) you will teleport inside when the door moves so the exit will have changed.
  7. PersonMan

Fragments of reaper power

@eightspoons I'm imagining a comedy sketch where a dealer tries to do their sales in a police station using euphemisms, but makes absolutely certain the officers are hearing every word.
  8. PersonMan

Magus of the Eclipse's summon - keep being attacked by invisible skeletal minion?

I had something similar happen while doing slayers in orchard. The invisible skeletal minion was able to hit me and do damage, but seemed to be stuck in place as it would not follow.
  9. PersonMan

Delving / Bravery Bonus on Epic/Legendary Quests

"The maximum Delving Bonus is awarded when your character level is within 2 levels of the base level of a heroic quest or within 4 levels of the base level of an epic or legendary quest. At 3 levels above the base heroic quest level, or 5 levels above the base epic quest level, your Delving...
  10. PersonMan

When they changed Reaper crafting to allow anyone to deconstruct and reduced 100 cost to 75 they also put a level restriction that prevents deconstructing level 1-2 items, so you cannot farm heroic borderlands for reaper frags.
  11. PersonMan

Sometimes you get 0, sometimes you get 130; roll better!
  12. PersonMan

More PL ideas:

Exchange Full past lives and RP for a playable fiddle.
  13. PersonMan

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

"I do agree that there are some significant fundamental problems that go well beyond the mild inconvenience of the delivery system." and the above "Trying to imagine 5 years down the line and a new player sees what new shiny is being advertised and really loves it and then finds out they have...
  14. PersonMan

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

I'm sure we would all be thrilled if they decided to change the monthly 500pts so that you do not get them anymore unless you log in and talk to some NPC somewhere. Maybe they should also do that with every 100 favor we get. It is just needlessly cumbersome from the player perspective, an extra...