Recent content by Phoenicis

1. Phoenicis

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

STILL looking for the 🤦‍♂️ reaction.
  2. Phoenicis

XP Hard Cap Removal

You can already keep a toon at or near level with a friend. Do Not Take The Level.
  3. Phoenicis

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

still looking for that 🤦‍♂️ reaction
  4. Phoenicis

Game is down?

Wife and I just had some nasty lag in plundering pirate's point on khyber. First time in ages we have had serious game stopping issues. edit: And again in stone crypt chronicles, legendary BTW.
  5. Phoenicis

XP Hard Cap Removal

This has been suggested a number of times in the past. There has been a resounding silence from the Devs. Personally, I think it's a terrible idea. We can already cap after completing lvl 14 quests, doing this, no repeats. With this suggestion we could cap after lvl 12 on a guess possibly...
  6. Phoenicis

Forums Unavailable for a few hours today

I am not, and I'm not seeing the placeholder graphics I used to see alot. Occasionally the profile pic does take a bit to come up, but it does always come up. edit to add: Edge
  7. Phoenicis

Add 10 tokens of the twelve to E3BC saga reward

My wife and I LOVE running Colossal Crystals at epic during challenge bonus weekends to see how many tokens worth of mats we can get in one run.
  8. Phoenicis

Hey Tonquin!

My lovely wife and I both ran into an issue today. Doing some inventory cleanup we dragged stacks of remnants to our shared crafting banks. The first time each of our characters (for her, more than once but I only saw it the very first time) we got an error message 'That item is inaccessible'...
  9. Phoenicis

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

You can only claim one reward in a month. If you skip a month, say you don't log in and run to the HoH and click that tall as heck dragon born in July because you took some time off to travel, go camping or whatever. When you come back in August you claim the next award in the series. Putting...
  10. Phoenicis

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

You literally already did.
  11. Phoenicis

Poll on Polls

Why would you think voting the polar opposite would even be remotely possible?
  12. Phoenicis

Favor and Reincarnation options

I still want a 🤦‍♂️ reaction.
  13. Phoenicis

What the heck is on my screen

That doesn't match my recollection, experimental tumble controls were put in. Then some time later after complaints about the pause at the end of the tumble animation stopping movement the pause at the end of the animation was removed. The rest, as they say, is history.
  14. Phoenicis

What the heck is on my screen

points in tumble, mobility feat, I think thief acrobat has one in the enhancement tree.
  15. Phoenicis

lvl18 Vecna gear?

Borderlands issue is there are no set bonuses. That gives the 15 sharn and 18 vecna sets an edge. They BL stuff does make great filler though IMO