Recent content by PigFancy

1. PigFancy

Orien Players! Casual players.

The casual player's guild Kopesh and Quiver is open to new recruits. We are available to give helpful tips and advice to new and returning players. We run a static group most nights at 9pm EST that has an opening for 2 players. Also, if you just want to join and use our guild buffs, no...
  2. PigFancy

Tickets unanswered?

That is insane! @CordovanModerator can you advise?
  3. PigFancy

Tickets unanswered?

Is there another way to contact someone in support? my guildie had a ticket out for over a week and no response.
  4. PigFancy

Unable to purchase Vecna, message says it's already owned, it's not.

Hello, my guild member is not able to purchase Vecna. When he tries it tells him that he owns it. He does not own it. He made a ticket but has not heard back. The system also will not allow him to make a forum account to post. And he is not getting an option to use paypal in the online Shop. I...
  5. PigFancy

Orien Players --- First!

My guild is really helpful . Kopesh and Quiver. My character name is Kahlu
  6. PigFancy

Orien - KOPESH AND QUIVER

The casual player's guild Kopesh and Quiver is open to new recruits. We are available to give helpful tips and advice to new and returning players. We run a static group most nights at 9pm EST that has an opening for 2 players. Also, if you just want to join and use our guild buffs, no...
  7. PigFancy

Orien Players --- First!

Yes!