Recent content by popejubal

1. P

Final life... Triple completionists! Choose your final form!

Even after the nerf?
  2. P

The Bridge Between needs to be a Tavern

No idea. I know that people were talking about it as an idea and I tried it on Lam because I thought it was a neat idea, but I don't know that anyone actually wanted a Barb/Monk or a Pal/Brd at the time. Even if they did it then, they'd have long since reincarnated out of that combo because that...
  3. P

The Bridge Between needs to be a Tavern

This is almost the problem. Steps 3 and 5 are absolutely what break the system, but they didn't make you stuck - instead they allowed illegal classes. You could get a Barbarian Monk or a Paladin Bard during the brief period when Alignment Tomes did not require you to be in a tavern and the...
  4. P

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

I like the idea of the VIP loyalty program. I dislike the execution. I think that’s true of a lot of things I’ve seen in DDO recently.
  5. P

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

Coding is easy. Coding is super easy. Debugging is hard.
  6. P

"this person used to think differently than I do and now they think the same way I do. Clearly they have gained wisdom."
  7. P

Not everyone has to have high expectations. If everyone had high expectations, then people and companies who underperform and underdeliver wouldn't make any money and that would mean a whole lot of people would be out of a job. So I guess it's good that some people have low expectations. I'm...
  8. P

Un-nerf two handed fighting and update power attack.

Easy fix - just allow regular/Great/Supreme Cleave to doublestrike. Boom, problem solved. And it won’t have any downside that I would have a problem with.
  9. P

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

Well that’s certainly a take. Weird hill to die in, but…
  10. P

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

My teenage kid tried to explain what the word “mid” means and I didn’t really understand it. Now I do.
  11. P

Un-nerf two handed fighting and update power attack.

THF is still significantly better at clearing trash than SWF (even hand and a half SWF with the THF feats added on top). It's really hard to beat 400% strikethrough paired with the big stat bonuses in a crowd. THF is better at trash. TWF is better at bosses. SWF is somewhere between the two on...
  12. P

Cleave and Great Cleave changes to make it worth picking.

It comes from the AoE explosions that happen as I cleave through my enemies with my mighty sword of explosionness.
  13. P

Cleave and Great Cleave changes to make it worth picking.

THF will still have the worst single target boss DOS, so people will still complain that it’s underpowered compared to SWF and TWF.