Recent content by Putti

1. Putti

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

That mount is called "Dragon", though, while this one is "Drake". I wouldn't be surprised, however, if it's simply this mount, dyed green and with added wings.
  2. Putti

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

Personally don't really care about it. If everyone has it then I won't really want to use it.
  3. Putti

The Anniversary Event Flop

I think they started doing those vendors because players were complaining about having several pages of duplicate items to delete every time they make a new character.
  4. Putti

The Anniversary Event Flop

You're assuming that this is somehow less resource-intensive to code or that it would be less prone to bugging out.
  5. Putti

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Thanks. Weird that they didn't mark it on the map
  6. Putti

Add 10 tokens of the twelve to E3BC saga reward

I think it would be fine if they were just added to the other epic Eberon quests. At least all the Twelve ones.
  7. Putti

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

I agree that the potion is a very weak reward - it's like on a weekly coupon level, not an anniversary reward. But asking for an Otto's/Wish is a lot and giving everyone a curse cleanser would negatively impact the economy (what little there is). Figuring out the right gift is difficult. It has...
  8. Putti

DDO Bonus Days!

Or just make us able to actually farm them at levels higher than 20 :(
  9. Putti

DDO Gear Planner Website

I love this tool and use it all the time. Unfortunately there's a lot of effects that are the same, but are listed differently on the website. I'm guessing since it automatically pulls the stats from the wiki it causes discrepancies if the effect doesn't have the same name there?
  10. Putti

Do you regain access to VIP Reward mount if earn it, then loose VIP and rejoin later?

So if you forget to pick up a reward one month you just lose a month?
  11. Putti

Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

I just hope they'll keep this whole "choose your set" thing they did for Vecna because it feels really bad to be forced to use an item with stats that do nothing for you simply because you need to complete the set.
  12. Putti

On behalf of Chest Blessing thread - can we have Chest Blessing works instantaneously? and ranged?

Does it actually do anything, though? From anywhere I can read it doesn't affect named item drop chances or chances of mythic/reaper bonuses. If all it really does is give you a bit of extra platinum then I can see why people don't wait.
  13. Putti

Energy Absorption (Cold in Particular)

Neat! I wasn't aware that an item could be both Masterwork and Wondrous at the same time.
  14. Putti

Energy Absorption (Cold in Particular)

It's probably not the absolute cap as I've likely missed some effects, but in the character planner I can get to 98.9% cold absorption with this breakdown. EDIT: Unfortunately I just realised that you can't make a LGS weapon sentient, so you'd have to drop the shield and wear LGS in your...
  15. Putti

Allow 1:1 of Epic to Heroic Cannith Challenge ingredients

It is currently nearly impossible to farm Cannith Challenge items if you're at cap as the max level for the heroic challenges are 20 (for some it's even lower) and the rewards get massively reduced if you're overlevelled. Even epic challenges only go to 25. This means you either have to farm on...