Recent content by Raedier

1. R

"Energy Criticals"(Epic Past Life feat) issue...

Even though I do agree there should be a bonus to pos/neg/alignment/the unmentioned repair lore it would not make any sense thematically to include these in the arcane sphere would it? Might be a good idea for a new divine past life. Then again, don’t expect DDO to make sense or have any sense...
  2. R

Possible little buffs for casters after nerfs

Seeing casters that perform as highly as melee toons is very rare these days if I even see any DPS casters at all so imo this must be an overstatement. Casters in general should get a buff for their endgame DPS, it’s very bad atm. And yes I would like to see shiradi mantle procs get increased...
  3. R

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

Sunder soul, legendary rally and sunder (and probably also improved sunder but I haven’t tested) all use the same attack animation. Mauls and greataxes benefit from the faster animation style while greatsword and falchion animations are kinda sucky. IMO the SWF animations (wich should be the...
  4. R

The only weapon I would consider using DL capstone with is G axe. All the other weapon animations are terribly slow or without strikethrough.
  5. R

Yes, I have been playing with visage on r10 for the past few months and I am enjoying it a lot! Visage completely annihilates r10 on the mobs that it actually affects, undead, vermin, constructs and a lot more are immune tho. The DL capstone affects a lot more mobs then visage does and I think...
  6. R

Not sure if you have tried rav 41 at cap in r10s. You have enough dmg to kill helpless mobs quickly anyways and the 6 kills per 30 secs speeds up clears. Adrenaline + BM helps spike dmg onto reapers. On my current racial life’s with wood elf I don’t even have the horc helplessness and my trash...
  7. R

I am not. I am currently using a cha based rav 41 DL 37 swf setup on my 2nd life pdk. With a bastard sword and fotw T5 for great leveler. Fotw + dreadnought makes u very tanky I got like 200 PRR 4k hp and 30% Dodge on that toon and adrenaline + boulders might on SWF makes for a pretty...
  8. R

I really like DL ravager, definitely possible to solo up to R6 on it, got a 2nd lifer build that does it quite comfortably. Although the setup u are doing here is perfect for a capstone DL build with T5 in dreadnought. Try using a greataxe for quicker sunder animations and falconry for added...
  9. R

Thanks for Nothing SSG

I think the general rule of giving out free rewards is : if it sucks and makes ppl feel bad then maybe just don’t give anything. Same way when my aunt would give me a lame Santa clause doll on my birthday, I legit would have been happier not getting anything. Although I do think all of the...
  10. R

Elemental form specialty is a wasted feat.

I am not saying using electric spells is bad on a druid, i am fully geared for force/cold/electric and i use almost all of the available electric spells in my arsenal including storm catcher and thundersnow. But even then the Epic crit damage feat pulls ahead of the legendary feat “elemental...
  11. R

Even on a druid it is not worth, always beter to push main element. Even tho i also am using electric a LOT.
  12. R

In 99% of all cases it is beter to take an epic feat for the 5% crit damage or crush weakness. Is this another case of “if ya don’t like it, don’t play it”? As a Legendary feat i think it should give something worthwile. And it is also bugged, certain spells do not get a bonus to caster...
  13. R

Update 67.2 Release Notes

Instead of spending precious man hours stealth nerfing almost unimpactful things nobody asked for and adding a farshifter option for the Gatekeepers grove wich is perfectly accessible using a teleport scroll why can’t we get actual huge glaring bugs to get fixed? I probably shouldnt post wich...
  14. R

Poll: Will Dragon Lord get nerfed?

If DL is far from op, come play with me on argo and i’ll show u far from op
  15. R

Poll: Will Dragon Lord get nerfed?

You forgot the option: dragonlord will get nuked from orbit and be unplayble after having been op for 2 yrs. Cuz BaLaNcE