Recent content by Reifee - Orien

1. R

DDOwiki is currently down for an upgrade to MW 1.39.7

Any chance we could get the Ads fixed? They are totally messing up the layouts etc.
  2. R

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I turned off VIP on almost all of my accounts after the Various nerfs recently. The DB / EA Healing aura was just annoying. Vote with your wallet, Either the dev team will see the numbers dip and start working with the folks or we will continue this never ending cycle of New Expansion 2025 20%...
  3. R

SoS vs ESoS

LSoS is a Cosmetic. Silly DOn't have someone ignoranty upgrade it, that would suck!
  4. R

Add 10 tokens of the twelve to E3BC saga reward

Easiest route would be to add them in as an option for seeds. The farming isn't terrible. Running VON a few times usually gets you there. It takes maybe 2 hours to run VON on R then E. That gives you a double batch of tokens.
  5. R

DPS Formula?

DPS logs really only matter for large HP mobs, trash is immaterial. In EQ the logging was excellent. For those that played it was key to help finding your problem areas. It also helps you refine certain players playstyles. For Us, if you wouldn't adjust and have somewhat compareable numbers...
  6. R

Looking for 18bar/1cl/1war

I wonder if the DL has replaced the warlock for some folks
  7. R

Looking for 18bar/1cl/1war

Any recommendations on a solid dps build? Classically a caster, I switched to a Melee just to shake it up a bit. I know the Meta is Handwraps etc however Its just more fun to swing a BFB! Love to see any builds or structures of build that you have played and enjoyed!
  8. R

I think A neat thing to be introduced would be an hour of daily exp bonus, or something like that. It would promote you to login and get that hour in and it would be rewarding to the players. Who wouldn't want to be VIP if you got a 30% bonus EXTRA to exp 1x a day for 1 hour? The thought of...
  9. R

Would have liked to see a 1% increase in VIP exp per month. (resets when you don't renew within 5 days)((Sometimes you miss your credit card and don't play for a few days)) So by month 12 you have a 12% increase in exp. If you buy a year ahead you get the 12% right off!
  10. R

DDO Bonus Days!

Does this give the bonus's With Slayers?
  11. R

A Message to Our Players From SSG

Letting them run until Wednesday would be great as well
  12. R

A Message to Our Players From SSG

I honestly would have been happy with a 6 hr 30% or 50% pot or something. This is ok, but A but more duration would be better. Thanks for at least acknowledging and helping us back out.
  13. R

Red Dragon Breath Post 66

Lag for sure has not gotten better. Actually we find it is getting somewhat unplayable. Sad when you just stop and turn on netflix instead.
  14. R

The overall Functionality is pretty abysmal. Whats even more dissapointing is the person that reads the forum should be posting a bit of a response and feedback from the Development team. Its important to have a communication path that goes both ways. This is feedback from your playerbase that...
  15. R

I think Epic strikes should have a fairlyh high amount of power. They should not be game changing but they should be better then a level 9 spell. They aren't unfortunately. its dissapointing that this turned into yet another nerf. It was presented different and the mana costs were not made...