Recent content by Riffolk

1. Riffolk

Reorder Class Forums (looking at you Sorcerer...)

Small adjustment. Class Forum seems to be attempting to be alphabetically ordered; Alchemist, Artificer, Barb, Bard, SORCERER, Cleric... Not sure if this ordering shows up the same for everyone, but I'd appreciate if it was reordered with Sorc down below Rogue. Thanks!
  2. Riffolk

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

I've been watching the video you posted with your build, around 7:00 in you're grazing on a 4. I think that means you're only getting base weapon damage on those hits.
  3. Riffolk

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

Aaaand beat me to it :) Power attack and SWF are compatible together. It's needed to pickup cleaves. SWF can't be taken on a character with THF feats (not sure if that's what you're thinking). I'm interested if this toon runs into any to-hit issues at endgame without precision.
  4. Riffolk

Reaper Endgame centered Assassin

Any chance you tried Embodiment of Law (instead of Harbinger) and T5 Crusader? I'd be interested to hear your take on the differences.
  5. Riffolk

Cannith first! :)

If you see Skivver online, I'd be happy to tag along to help.
  6. Riffolk

The Cannith Completionist List

An honour to still be included! PS. if I vouch for Varr does that count? They deserve it .