Recent content by RTN

1. R

Ranged all xbow builds post Update 66

I've run ranged DPS in high reaper. It isn't top tier DPS, but there's still a lot of value if well geared and well played. It is possible some pug groups might decline ranged DPS, but I haven't run into them.
  2. R

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I think it's decent, except for 300 sentient xp. That one is lousy.
  3. R

Where O. Where O has the VIP Benefit Updates Gone?

IIRC, someone official commented not too long ago that it would probably slip into Q2.
  4. R

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Sorry this is ruining people's Easter weekend and thanks for working to get things back online for us.
  5. R

Total Past Life Benefits

People don't necessarily have to be at absolute peak performance to get enjoyment. I've kept a toon at endgame and play in reaper pugs and non-reaper raids that has maybe two heroic past lives and about the same in epic lives. It does just fine. I made it ranged to be more survivable. I have...
  6. R

Bound to Account Morninglord's Sceptre ?

That's probably the free one you get after going through Mists. Those are BtC. If you get a random drop in a chest it will be BtA.
  7. R

mindblade?

I'm not sure what server you're on, but I see that raid run pretty frequently by pug groups. None of them have ever seemed restrictive in who they accept, so normally being a solo player shouldn't be an issue. Feytwisted end chests are pretty rare, but not PUG groups running the raid.
  8. R

A bag to hold Experience Point Gems (from Daily Dice)

Or 5 for filigrees, making them take up a ton of crafting bank space. But maybe that's to nudge us into buying 3 or 4 btc augment bags.
  9. R

question on that hearts of wood things..

No, but you can buy something in the store that will allow an alignment change. But make sure none of your existing classes conflict with the alignment you want to switch into. https://ddowiki.com/page/Alignment
  10. R

question on that hearts of wood things..

I read it as they're asking if there's an equivalent to a Lesser Heart that allows a race change. There isn't, but you can use any of the True Heart or Iconic heart, depending on if you're currently iconic or not. That take you back to 1 or 15 (if going into Iconic) and then requires earning...
  11. R

What exactly does the “Balance” skill do?

There used to be a very real difference in how fast a character would stand back up. I'm not entirely convinced it works well anymore.
  12. R

Soul Gems - turn to augments

The old guild augment system was based on expiring augments. It just becomes another storage management and farming headache. Hard pass.
  13. R

Nearly Finished upgrading and augments

Thank you!
  14. R

Nearly Finished upgrading and augments

If I upgrade an item that is Nearly Finished, do any slotted augments remain or get destroyed? I know some crafting systems in DDO destroy the existing item and replace it with the upgraded one, destroying any slotted augments, mythic/reaper bonuses, but I think not all. Is Nearly Finished one...
  15. R

DDO Bonus Days!

I need to learn to never trust Guild Renown bonuses will be turned on. The last couple times I've collected a saga after it was announced and didn't get the bonus.