Recent content by Salmiak

1. S

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

People unable to play last weekend, people unable to play this weekend... are we to expect the same next weekend too? It seems to be a trend.
  2. S

The one time this week I'm finally in the mood for some leveling the server has a stroke. Please just reboot the thing if nothing else.
  3. S

Will we have another "we're sorry" bonus weekend to make up for the broken "we're sorry" weekend?

you aren't the only one having issues, Orien is dying right now. Banks and auction houses not working, lag everywhere, can't log out...
  4. S

Another Sunday, bloody Sunday...

Indeed, we are getting the most out of the xp bonus
  5. S

Please just give xp pots in the future

I doubt it's capacity issue. Only Orien is having these problems and it doesn't have many more players than Argo. Besides, it already had so many people online before (right after the free transfers for example) and this hasn't happened on this scale before.
  6. S

Well, time to wake up the employees and make them head into work on Sunday again I guess. Hopefully they'll notice something is wrong and reboot the server or something soon.
  7. S

Okay, after a few minutes of just standing at the banker and waiting, the bank opened.... WITH NO ITEMS INSIDE what is going on?
  8. S

I've got big issues as well. The game is unplayable: can't open bank, can't summon mount, AH doesn't work, can't log out, killing the game then makes me wait several minutes on the "cleaning up old connection"
  9. S

I have no idea what's going on at this point

Where? Edit: Nvm, found it, thanks
  10. S

I have no idea what's going on at this point

So I've had some issues with the game today. I've logged into Orien, onto my bank toon, but was unable to open bank or summon my mount (abilities seemed to work fine) and my astral shard balance displays as 000000. I tried to log out, which didn't do anything, then tried to quit the game, which...
  11. S

Orien is lagging very bad now

It seemed a little better today. Played two quests and had little to no lag. I'm not sure if the problem got fixed or if it's because of lower population though.
  12. S

Orien is lagging very bad now

Can confirm the lag is horrible right now. Tried playing death house, everything had several seconds delay. Epic strike cooldown kept reseting and the ability wouldn't go off - had to smack the button several times before it got cast. Heals had about 8 seconds delay. Horrendous rubberbanding...
  13. S

U62 Sealed in Amber Revisions Feedback

Wow... You ask for feedback and then pretend it never happened? Maybe don't ask for feedback next time at all. You just wasted our time and energy on something that you decided to ignore. Not Cool! Looks like my wallet is staying closed again. Thankfully I didn't spend anything this year, I'm...
  14. S

An open letter on player manipulation

I love quests like old ToEE and amber temple. There is an incentive to explore and luck has a bit of an impact which makes the rewards so much sweeter. ToEE now is just linear, boring, no incentive to explore anything, leave your brains on the doorstep you don't need them anymore... The first...
  15. S

U62 Sealed in Amber Revisions Feedback

No. Just don't. You've already butchered ToEE, don't do the same with amber. If you really are so restless as to need to do something, how about you fix things instead of changing a quest that's been around for years?