Recent content by Sarandra

1. S

There is more than just the kill counter

My healer bard makes sure they have at least one kill so the rest know that they weren't useless.
  2. S

Workaround for converting reaper throwers into reaper fragments?

Yeah, one would think it would be trivial to allow ranged-style weapons/items with reaper fragments to be broken down.
  3. S

Workaround for converting reaper throwers into reaper fragments?

At the same time, these throwers can be fed to sentient gems. 🙄
  4. S

Pact of the Rubber Band (Universal Enhancement Tree)

Core 5: * You will no longer suffer from getting the "not facing target" error when turning 180° and immediately casting a spell targeting something you are facing. + * Targeting a character and immediately casting fast spells (e.g. Healing Pillar from Exalted Angel destiny) will no longer...
  5. S

Pact of the Rubber Band (Universal Enhancement Tree)

Ladderguard = OP, nerf incoming...
  6. S

What's your favourite quest?

They should find an extra incentive to run the full version of T.S. Like two extra chests or something. VON 5 on the other hand I think is a mess of a quest. Not a fan.
  7. S

The Subterrane

Subterrane is a cool wilderness, probably the best apart from the extremely dark areas.
  8. S

New filigrees?

Is there anything we didn't get already?
  9. S

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

chop chop... get on with it already!
  10. S

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

Buahahahaha, ahahahahah :ROFLMAO:
  11. S

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

I did, but then I immediately forgot about it.
  12. S

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

Wait a second... there's just no changes there, just some non-functional portal. And even if there will be a new portal added, what the heck is a thank you needed for anyway? This is just adding noise to an already overly noisy forum. -1 from me!
  13. S

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

If they're never going to react to our input, then what's the difference?
  14. S

What's your favourite quest?

* Just Business * Smash & Burn Trying to think of other quests that are memorable and fun, nothing comes to mind but I might edit a few in.
  15. S

R1 Skeletons always freezes at end, anyone else?

I guess nobody really cares and wants to chime in, so I'll just do the Hards to get the tokens and get items that way if I need em.