Recent content by Shambhala

1. S

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

i belive the "problem" is because is easter sunday. For some people isn't a work day. Everyone has a family or at least a day off.
  2. S

Update 67 Release Notes

Hey, hi! Sorry to bother again. But looks like Laughter Melee power part still not procing. And also, if you hit slaughter on cooldown, the animation goes on but there is no dmg
  3. S

Vote for a Monster!

Intelect is nice for the stat dmg and premise. Ettin looks more of the same, but i like big chunky monsters, feels like a challenge. The Carrionete looks a perfect fit for Ravenloft. All looks great to be honest.
  4. S

This Game is suppose to be "fun" with "Creativity"

be more especific please
  5. S

Update 66.1 Release Notes

Hi! Just tested Dragon Lord Ravager's Laughter ability. And still broken, The fury part works, but the melee power on crit don't. Also, Hate and Mutilate still broken on cha dmg and bane dmg! Thanks in advance
  6. S

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 20th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Hi! Just tested Dragon Lord Ravager's Laughter ability. And still broken, The fury part works, but the melee power on crit don't. Also, Hate and Mutilate still broken on cha dmg and bane dmg! Thanks in advance
  7. S

Dragon Lord T5 Ravanger Bug

Also: -mutilate ain't working no bane and no cha dmg; -Laughter ain't giving MP when scoring crit or giving fury.
  8. S

Bear Druid DCs broken?

up
  9. S

Ravager - Hate

I think the whole code on hate + mutilate is broken. Might only be hitting the extra 30% but ignoring the hate, cha dmg and bane dmg. There some posts about it spreaded on forums. More people are experiencing those "bugs"
  10. S

Dragon Lord bugs ?

up
  11. S

Most of the single target epic strikes will not be used due to their excessively low damage

beeing optimist: nerfing casters is only a way to buff melees/rangeds/other builds
  12. S

Tumbling was nerfed too hard

But i have a question for you all, You guys tumbled for speeding up and make the game quicker in some aspects, right? Because i didn't see anyone tumbled to "move away from danger" But what if: How about taking away the movement speed cap; Maybe about 15% faster; New dashing mechanism...
  13. S

Tumbling was nerfed too hard

I liked this idea, a lot in fact. Skill points should improve more than tumbling range / tumbling speed. Should be something like if you have 100 tumbling skill you should archive 5 charges. Or something like this...