Recent content by ShawnVW

1. S

Fred's First Date has bugged out multiple times ...

My group got the restaurant bug; it seemed to happen when two of us both spoke to the original Fred. After restarting, we made a point of avoiding any overlap. One player talked to the first Fred, and completed all of the dialog boxes. Then the next player did the same to the next Fred, and so...
  2. S

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

They have a lot more money. And their service is more important to more people than DDO is to us.
  3. S

Regrettably, you may have to be as old as a Dad to get that joke.
  4. S

Must be a bunch of annoying trolls on Thelanis who can't bug anybody now.
  5. S

Okay. In-game benefits[edit] Move +10% faster in public spaces! This movement speed boost stacks with all other movement boosts in public areas. Ability to create guilds for free. Extra +10% XP. This bonus stacks with other sources of experience bonus. Chat: Unlimited (Same as premium) Customer...
  6. S

Come raid with The Silver Legion - Tuesday & Fridays 9pm Eastern USA time

Do you ever do epic Chronoscope, Caught in the Web, Plane of Night (VoN 6), or Zawabi's Revenge (ADQ)? I'm farming Greater Tokens of the Twelve.
  7. S

Raidmaster TurnAndBurn gave me this updated info. Thanks! Here is our current schedule Tuesday night schedule: • Project Nemesis (Sharn, no flagging required) • Too Hot To Handle (Sharn, must complete Reach For The Sky on either heroic or epic to flag) After the 2 Sharn Raids on Tuesdays, we...
  8. S

Blacklion Mercantile - Raid list

Are you folks still raiding on this schedule?
  9. S

Are you folks still raiding on this schedule?
  10. S

Update 66 Preview 1 - Tooltip Overhaul

I haven't seen the new tooltip for Primal Avatar's "Weathering the Elements", but the description in the original one is misleading. It says (emphases added): Weathering the Elements: Gain 15% Absorption against Fire/Cold/Acid/Electric/Poison Damage. Whenever you cast any Protection from Energy...
  11. S

Actually, let me expand on that. Spells that cannot affect an enemy - buffs, detects, etc -- should not have a "Save" or "Spell Resistance" line, not even "None". "Attack" spells should have a "Save" and a "Spell Resistance" line. When appropriate, the value would say "None".
  12. S

Can the tooltips show what Epic Destiny or Enhancement pane it comes from? When you see an ability on your hotbar or in the tabs of the Character Sheet, you may then want to find it in the tree itself, and it's not always easy to remember where you bought it.
  13. S

I'd like to know when an attack spell requires no saving throw (like Magic Missile and Power Word Kill). I know that adding a line that says "Saving Throw: None" is the opposite of what you're doing by omitting "Spell Resistance: NO", but I think it would be good to have.
  14. S

Apprentice system to temporarily boost levels

Please elucidate.