Recent content by Siddhartha

1. S

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

The choice of 12hr elixir monthly would be nice! I would consider this a worthy reason to be VIP. All the rest are meh.
  2. S

SSG's inconsistency is going to make the rest of the playerbase Leave.

Having a preview server to hear feedback but not really consider anything from it, that is very strange. So I guess Lammania exists to soften the blow of what the worst is to come? One will say, switch to another playstyle and move on... sure....sometimes that's what happens. Then soon enough a...
  3. S

SSG's inconsistency is going to make the rest of the playerbase Leave.

Sounds like, feels like and looks like sunken cost fallacy. And that's also me. I had been hopeful for years.... Supporting the game by going VIP and getting all the shinies being thrown at me. However, all I wanted to ask if there are changes: 1. There is a clear reason why and not just some...
  4. S

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

Actually, I am done. I will also not be renewing my VIP sub - Ive been a fool, I know. If people are happy with the ranged changes because it helps them level, that's fine. Sure leveling a ranged character can be challenging but that doesn't bother me much, just found ways to be more efficient...
  5. S

DDO App

Yeah that was Myddo. I think it stopped working around ? 2010 ? and that was sort of in effect to what C-Dog alleges. At that time you could look up people's gear if they're raid ready and whether or not they are a battle cleric, a squishy rogue, a caster who dumpstat'd con, etc etc etc. This...
  6. S

DDO App

I mean, I wouldn't hate actually playing on my phone if it's even possible. I have a steam deck and playing DDO on that platform is a bit tricky. It boils down to the quality of game experience you want to have and the rest of the community. What I mean is that if a mobile platform is explored...
  7. S

Reaper chest

That and few other ways not involving money.
  8. S

Reaper chest

While I am not gonna discount your experience because I believe you, especially the rng aspect of it. However, what I am saying is that it's not only doable but has been done numerous times post borderlands fix to get all your gear (except the quiver) boosted quickly - sorry won't show receipts...
  9. S

Reaper chest

While having reaper gear is really nice, I feel that the intention of having reaper boosted gear was to make it rare. As it is right now, it is already easily attainable to get everything reaper boosted, even with the already fixed borderlands loot. Let's not add anymore mechanics that might...
  10. S

Remove Flagging for Strahd and Too Hot To Handle

They should make an option to skip like in feywild.
  11. S

VIP & general suggestions....

I am a big fan of the gold roll. There is something about winning a price that makes me look forward to it. Do I reroll after I made my free gold roll, heck no.... that defeats the thrill of winning. Regarding prices when you win the roll, most of it are trash with a few exciting one like rare...
  12. S

Astral Shard Store Improvement

I think improvements should be made to the astral shard shop: 1. Making it global rather than being tied to the server. The advantage of this suggestion is that this will give an opportunity for servers with younger toons (e.g. population is predominantly first lifers or have recently started...
  13. S

some ideas/opinions for mounts:

I support the idea of any DDO store/die rolled mount be account based and not tied to a server. I feel like it doesn't make sense buying the same mount for each server (e.g. Bone Devil), and regarding the white raptor, it was a limited offer and server-bound and if you ever change servers it's...
  14. S

Items as Named Augments

I feel that having an augment that increases crit threat would be OP. That should be reserved to the weapon itself to make it special and balanced. Having an augment like this would possibly be one of the most sought for augments in game which will in effect have a corresponding fix/balancing...