Recent content by Silverfox

1. S

Auction house request

How we can just mail items to you so that you can post and manage all of that for the community as a project leader.
  2. S

DDOwiki broke, need alternative

Q - What's up with the ads? A - The ads help to pay for the hosting costs of the wiki. That said, there is an easy way to get rid of them. Once you login to the wiki, the ads will disappear! So if you haven't already, please register an account on DDO wiki and start contributing. Not only will...
  3. S

Reincarnation bug

Is the one that won't finish a warlock? If so your alignment and pact must line up correctly to finish the reincarnation depending on the type of reincarnation you are doing. Pact Choices Every Warlock chooses one of the six Pacts at character creation: Fey, Fiend, Great Old One, Celestial...
  4. S

Major Announcement about downtime.

Dear Community Members, It is with deep regret that we inform you of an unforeseen network failure that resulted in a catastrophic system breakdown. Unfortunately, this led to a total loss of data, including all backups. Consequently, all current and former player progress and advancements have...
  5. S

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I gained access to an unofficial video that shows indeed SSG is on it.
  6. S

Strange https://www.crn.com/news/cloud/the-15-biggest-cloud-outages-of-2023
  7. S

Weeks LOL. Almost 4 days. I just love the forums lots of useful information. https://massivelyop.com/2019/03/09/lotro-and-ddo-come-back-online-and-go-down-again/
  8. S

The Reaper XP problem

Farming gear, consumables, and stuff like that is what alts are for I have more than enough level 32 characters to never worry about needing stuff like that. I'm not sure why anyone would be crafting with that crafting system knowing knowing knowing that level 40 is where cap will sit for...
  9. S

Total Past Life Benefits

I replied to this statement Clearly this is not even remotely true. It can't be hardcore proves that any quest can be completed by a skilled player, with adequate gear, a solid build, game knowledge and less than a full party in a raid. The biggest trap in the game the players posting on the...
  10. S

The Reaper XP problem

Favor? who needs Favor???? I run to 20 by running 100 quests or less. Then at 20 I start running 30+ content and hit them all once and and on my way back around in 3 to 5 days depending on my schedule. Why waste time with levels 20-29 content it does not award double rxp? Having played since...
  11. S

Total Past Life Benefits

Hardcore proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that all quests are complete-able by well built first life characters and certainly not full groups in most cases. Thus the game is not balanced around full past life characters.
  12. S

The Reaper XP problem

Ravenloft was released in 2017 over 6 years ago. I shudder to think how many more cap quests have been released to gain rxp in. I managed to run off all of my racial past lives while a few guild mates farmed Amber Temple til their eyes bled. I got the same amount of reaper points as they did...
  13. S

Total Past Life Benefits

Yet every hardcore season on first life characters all of the quests are completed by multiple players.
  14. S

More PL ideas:

I'd trade my Racial, and class past lives for an extra feat slot and a new name insignia vs the wings I'd trade my 156 reaper points for permanent reaper wings with a couple of color variations
  15. S

The Reaper XP problem

It most certainly can be done by splitting up and waiting for the objectives to be completed. These are static turns. This most certainly can speed up the quest if used correctly. I have soloed this quest in 15 minutes and know others who have done so in less than 10 minutes.