Recent content by Skjoldofr

1. S

U62 Preview 2 Active Attacks Rebalance

I'm on the other end of the spectrum here. Even though the animation is technically a dps loss I enjoy the animation for Improved Sunder (SWF/Sword and Board) and would prefer it to be kept. I'd also like to reiterate a request to see Exalted Smite scale with this new system. For Comparison...
  2. S

U62 Preview 1 Active Attacks Rebalance

Shiradi Pin went from +5W on Live to +30% on Lamania. Edit: Shiradi Pin is +3W on Live. Paladin Divine Sacrifice (checked ranged) is +20% and +5d6 at ranks 1, 2, and 3. Exalted Smite does feel like it needs a little extra. non 19-20 Hunters End crits fell in a very similar damage range to the...
  3. S

Make Melee strong, pt Deux/ no poll, no nerfs

I'd like to throw out a non-gameplay related change/request. Can Melee get some more varied special attack animations? Ideally this would include the return of the old Confront Any Foe animation to (Paladin's specifically! I recognize my bias!) melee characters because it looked really cool...
  4. S

Hidden Secrets from Vecna Unleashed [Completed] [Spoilers]

So - running to the ritual at the beginning has all the beams as 'white'. Killing the dragon at any point appears to turn off the front 9 beams leaving the 4 at the back still on. I ran in (heroic - elite) to Vecna, confirmed the white beams, took a ddoor out, killed the dragon, returned (saw 4...
  5. S

spinal tap not dropping in toee node chests

I pulled one recently and I remember where. Air Node - Dragon Chest. That chest also dropped Sapphire Sting & Leverage (the crossbow)