Recent content by Sneakywink

1. Sneakywink

Can I get a cookie cutter SF build that is 20 PLD

One Rogue would get you stacking 15% attack speed with staffs. So 18Fist/1FvS/1Rog would also work.
  2. Sneakywink

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

What happens if you forget to resubcribe for one day? It would be like Frogger as you will have to start again?
  3. Sneakywink

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

16/4 would be better for stripping cold immunities but, there's not enough AP to make it work.
  4. Sneakywink

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Sorry I was hungry!
  5. Sneakywink

Morning Lord Maul

The reasoning is for Arcane Warrior to proc the effects. If you look at their enhancements they have a lot of enhancements that boosts melee attacks. You could say that's Arcane ability, but Elves get Arcanum and Arcane Fluidity so it fits Sunelf. Though it could be abused with martial classes...
  6. Sneakywink

Morning Lord Maul

But, not the same as regular Cleric that can get two super heals that have cooldown instead of per rest (max 2) unlike Morninglord. It's basically a Wizard trying to be a Cleric.
  7. Sneakywink

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

On Shadowdancer I think it should be a multiselector on first core simular to Primal Avatar that chosses Heart, Sky and Thorn but it's Shadowcaster or Shadowdancer. Though I want be suprised if there is a Shadowcaster Varient or Uninversal tree that get Mirror Image.
  8. Sneakywink

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Add charges to Shadowdancer as Spell Focus does nothing for non-casters? Shadowdancer Spell Focus: Multiselector: Shadowdancer Spell Focus Abjuration +1/2/3 Abjuration DCs Shadowdancer Spell Focus Enchantment +1/2/3 Enchantment DCs Shadowdancer Spell Focus Illusion +1/2/3 Illusion...
  9. Sneakywink

That was just humor. Though, I think it should be based on Max Dex Bonus.
  10. Sneakywink

Paladin to Rogue "Can you tumble through those traps and disable them?" Rogue "No I'm out of charges!"
  11. Sneakywink

Could you add 1 charge to Halfling Agility?
  12. Sneakywink

19 rogue/1 warlock shadarkai

You want to have at least 18 Rogue for Lethality which gives +1 insightful Crit Mulipier. Your trance options would be Divine Might, Know the Angles and No Step Missed. With none or just a few racials Divine Might would be the cheapest for AP which means you need decent Wis or Cha (or swap...
  13. Sneakywink

Low life bubble dwarf 17/3 FvS healer

I would drop Neutralize Poison and replace it with Break Enchanment. It useful in a number of curcumstances such as Legendary Chrono and Lords of Blades etc.
  14. Sneakywink

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

On Fatesinger can you now apply Embolden on Discord abilities as I couldnt on live version?
  15. Sneakywink

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Pierce Electric Resistance: Your Electric, Cold, and Sonic damage spells now bypass [5/10/15] points of your target's resistance to those damage types, if any. Should you take that as there are a number of monsters that have some cold, electric and sonic resistance...