Recent content by Soulcial

1. S

Staff vs Orb/Shield for Wizard ?

My EK was 18/2 wiz/monk for pure attack speed. It was full completionist so it managed to get functional DCs (around 120 illusion, 115 enchant) and did great damage pre imbue nerf. Still decent after. I quit playing it after the double nerf, because the reaper 8-10 spell damage nerf already...
  2. S

Make Shadowdancer the best rogue tree.

I would love to see the Shadowdancer tree be more than a splash tree for rogue, the class it is modeled after. Currently it's one of the best splash trees up to t2/t3, and probably the worst tree up to t5. It has no identity, the mantle is bad, the epic moment is meh at best, the epic strke is...
  3. S

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Nobody has enough resources to cleanse all their gear. The Curse cleansers cost over a thousand shards. Good luck even finding 20k shards worth of Curse cleansers on the shard auction house.
  4. S

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

If they'd sell curse cleansers instead of making it rarer than nebula fragments this would not have been a problem in the majority of cases.
  5. S

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

This is why as I believe you mentioned sorc is also a lot more common as a choice for DC casters.
  6. S

It's astonishingly bad. The tree will still be mostly a wasteland for rogues. If they aren't going to buff dark imbuement to be even remotely competitive in DPS, the multiselectors should at least get combined with meld. This is something that has been parroted over and over since the ED reworks...
  7. S

Some of this is redundant an the rest falls under 8) other stuff 🤣
  8. S

The problem with this logic is we're a captive audience because most of those of us who are left obviously prefer character customization over all of DDO's glaring weaknesses. It's why I came back after playing FF14 to level cap. I'd rather play the same overplayed quests 100 times on different...
  9. S

ah yes, 10) nerfing things that impact lesser dps casters far more than the high dps/immunity stripping casters that will only feel a nerf to their spell point conservation at the end of the day.
  10. S

I don't totally hate it.. was still hitting 100k on my 4th life horizon walker build against the boss kobold.
  11. S

The number one most commonly asked for thing in this thread: "Please bring other epic strikes up to par instead of nerfing the good ones." What happened? Zero epic strikes brought up to par, the 3 best ones nerfed.
  12. S

Here is my summation of the long overdue ED pass. 1) Made Magus a lot better 2) Made rotations for FOTW feel worse 3) Made Dragonbreath worse than Tsunami, didn't accommodate the rest of the tree at all 4) Made Hunt's End worse, while attempting to pigeon hole players into using Pin...
  13. S

the funny thing is adrenaline is just the best for every melee dps. there is no viable option for twf/thf (unless you're centered or have a favored weapon in which case you still lose major boss dps.)
  14. S

Yeah, the barely known buff to the archmage tree isn't nearly enough. Force spells are still garbage and the fact that they don't benefit from debuffs is just a cherry on top.. I'm currently running a wizard for fun and chain lightning does about 60% more damage than Arcane blast. It's actually...