Recent content by Spiderpig

1. S

Can we safely TR on Ghallanda yet?

From the aftermath of my previous TRing experience, I am checking to see if it is safe to TR on Ghallanda server yet?
  2. S

Character Still Being Saved

A big thanks to the support team, everything seemed to roll back nicely
  3. S

Your character is still being saved

A big thanks to the support team, everything seemed to roll back nicely
  4. S

A big thanks to the support team, everything seemed to roll back nicely Note: With the Getting line to connect issue, I may wait to TR, until it is resolved
  5. S

Character Still Being Saved

Hey guys, After the update, I attempted to TR and now all I get is this message, when I try to log in 'Your character is still being saved'. Support ticket has been posted. Have tried a few things, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. For now I am just...
  6. S

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I had already tried that and no luck.
  7. S

No luck yet 😔
  8. S

Still the same message
  9. S

Been over 2 hours now and still this message when I try and log into my character 'Your character is still being saved'
  10. S

Still the same 'Your character is still being saved' comment
  11. S

Yeah, sent a ticket, I hope they can roll the toon back. As it is my main, with all lives done and it geared out, I will be upset if it's gone
  12. S

I was in the middle of TRing the game stopped responding and closed, it then got stuck on Getting in line to connect, and now this occurred 'Your character is still being saved', anyone else had this issue.
  13. S

DDO Store Sales: June 15th - 22nd

I think SSG may have been bought out by NVIDIA. Their pricing systems are almost the same.
  14. S

Icy Prison

Hey guys, I was looking at building a sorceress to do racial lives and was wondering if Icy Prison was working yet?