Subfive's latest activity

• S
    Subfive reacted to rabidfox's post in the thread Thank you SSG and the Development Team with Like Like.
    Attach an image to really drive the point home.
  • S
    Subfive reacted to The Blonde's post in the thread Few Issues with Like Like.
    Interesting, based on others' reports the STR portion was also bugged (the DCs only showed the correct stat if WIS was used). But that...
  • S
    Subfive reacted to The Blonde's post in the thread Few Issues with Like Like.
    I'm pretty sure #3 isn't a bug. #1 & #4 are definitely bugs, confirmed them in game. #2 is also still very bugged (the stat isn't...
  • S
    Subfive replied to the thread Few Issues.
    This is indeed an error on my part for Maul, the other 2 display the DC 37 which is exactly 10 + 6(half druid rounded down) + 21 (Str...
  • S
    Subfive replied to the thread Few Issues.
    Hey @Tonquin, is this the kind of info needed or is there more I should provide? I'm happy to tests more things if needed.
  • S
    Subfive posted the thread Few Issues in General Discussion.
    There is a few things after U66 that I think need a bit more looking into. Since before U66 Tremor animation on Bear Duid(Warforged)...
  • S
    Subfive reacted to Tonquin's post in the thread When the tooltip revamp goes too far with Like Like.
    More than just MCL - accurate regular ol' caster level information! I can finally get rid of the inaccurate and annoying combat log spam!
  • S
    Subfive reacted to Tonquin's post in the thread When the tooltip revamp goes too far with Like Like.
    This kind of thing is always the risk when switching from a manual system to an automatic one. That being said, I'd rather be cleaning...
  • S
    Subfive replied to the thread Hey Tonquin!.
    I did a bit of testing with Alchemist and Primal Avatar, there is a few things that I'm not sure if it's WAI or bugged. The Thorn...
  • S
    Subfive replied to the thread Hey Tonquin!.
    Posted in U66 release not but not sure it was the right place so I will put this here also: BUG: Pin on warforged doesn't work. tested...
  • S
    Subfive replied to the thread Update 66 Release Notes.
    BUG: Pin on warforged doesn't work. tested with Arti Warfoged and Repeating crossbow, Rogue warforged with great crossbow(also tested...