Recent content by Subfive

1. S

Few Issues

This is indeed an error on my part for Maul, the other 2 display the DC 37 which is exactly 10 + 6(half druid rounded down) + 21 (Str bonus). but not the DC from other sources including the belt in my screenshot that I had equiped with augment +9 and profane combat mastery +2 (I also have other...
  2. S

Few Issues

Hey @Tonquin, is this the kind of info needed or is there more I should provide? I'm happy to tests more things if needed.
  3. S

Few Issues

There is a few things after U66 that I think need a bit more looking into. Since before U66 Tremor animation on Bear Duid(Warforged) wasn't working correctly, but now with Quick Cutter from Fury this animation is also not working. The damage from one of the 2 attack is let out but no visual at...
  4. S

Hey Tonquin!

I did a bit of testing with Alchemist and Primal Avatar, there is a few things that I'm not sure if it's WAI or bugged. The Thorn mantle Proc from Acid, Poison and Force(Usualy force include untype, blundgeon etc but it doesn't proc from "Empty Bottle" lvl 1 Alchemist Spell) The upgrade to the...
  5. S

Hey Tonquin!

Posted in U66 release not but not sure it was the right place so I will put this here also: BUG: Pin on warforged doesn't work. tested with Arti Warfoged and Repeating crossbow, Rogue warforged with great crossbow(also tested with bow) and it just doesn't hit. You do the animation and sound of...
  6. S

Update 66 Release Notes

BUG: Pin on warforged doesn't work. tested with Arti Warfoged and Repeating crossbow, Rogue warforged with great crossbow(also tested with bow) and it just doesn't hit. You do the animation and sound of firing pin but no projectile is shot. It put the ability on cooldown and no targe take...
  7. S

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Is it possible to make Knight's Challenge in Unyielding to not required a shield to use. the ability is a spiritual shield that you throw so thematically it still makes sens and would benefit other types of tank, like a druid bear that would want tu use two handed because of the benefits with...
  8. S

Wouldn't it be better for all tree to be in a line for esthetic reason but not necessarily link them, so if you are limited on points or don't want a specific upgrade (lower tier) still be able to take the other upgrade higher up the the enhancement tree. I understand not wanting someone to...
  9. S

Can the Shadow Version of Scales of the Dragons, tier 3 Draconic give 50% resit to light damage or something instead of nothing for undead form? Also Unholy feading, the new Tier5 Shadowdancer give the buff in buff bar but I don't see the temps HP in my health bar.
  10. S

Oh thanks, I would love to finally see the sphere of waves to get the lore and spellpower of other endgame gear or even a bit more "off the curve", since you need to sacrifice the weapon, 5 shard from the raid and a filigree to upgrade it. yes it get a lower level by 1 after upgrade but also 1%...
  11. S

Lamannia U66 Preview 1 Release Notes

is there a way to keep the Experimental Tumble Controls (At least when in combat, I often use it to move around group, position myself for ray spell, improve precised shot, get out of enemies AOE and more), One of the thing that I love is the combat mechanic when used well. I'm ok as it not...
  12. S

Hey Tonquin!

Shred, takedown Druid animal form doesn't seem to display the correct DC, (Display or calc error i'm not sure) but since it's supposed to take the higer wis or str bonus, as we can see in the screenshot the numbers are not correct, with 10 + Str(11) it's already supposed to be 21 and sunder +...
  13. S

Hey Tonquin!

Spirit of the beast, tier 3 from Fury is supposed to double the effects of Ram's Might and Animal growth. Didn't test everyting but with Ram's Might from the legendary belt of the ram it seems not to be working to double the +2 size to Strengh, only the +2 size to dammage seems affected by the...
  14. S

Hey Tonquin!

Draconic incarnation core 4 (Draconic heritage II) is not correctly working with trap the souls, the special material component is not working and need to use special items to continue casting.
  15. S

Hey Tonquin!

I would like to point out for the amount of bonuses in sets, that even if abishai is a 5 set bonuses, it give 30 to sheltering (PRR and MRR) vs the others that only give one of them, so it become essentialy a 6 bonus set if I'm not mistaken P.S., I also love this kind of discussion, if it where...