Recent content by Syr

1. S

Sarlona, long time neighbors!

Hi all, I'm Chris and like @Gimp-1 I'm a hUmble Brag transplant from Ghallanda. I'm enjoying Sarlona. I don't pug very much but I play a lot. I have a few "Mains" but Aniimus is the oldest and is also my discord handle. I'm originally from Maryland but I've relocated to the Gulf Coast of...
  2. S

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Sarlona - Dread Sea Scrolls exhausted
  3. S

Sarlona - Tower of Frost exhausted
  4. S

Sarlona - Good Intentions exhausted
  5. S

Sarlona - Lost at Sea exhausted
  6. S

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Your inability to read, or rather understand what you read, does not create an implication that is not there. I'm sure he's very worried about your impression of him.
  7. S

Reclamation exhausted on Sarlona
  8. S

Power Play exhausted on Sarlona
  9. S

Sarlona - Storm the Beaches exhausted
  10. S

Sarlona - HIPS exhausted
  11. S

On Sarlona - Ghost of a Chance has been exhausted
  12. S

Iconic True Heart of Blood

I think there should be an Iconic True Heart of Blood that gives an iconic past life and a racial past life (in the place of the heroic past life). Many people prefer to play from 15-32 than from 1-20 and this would give them an option to get a small subset of their racials while doing iconics...
  13. S

Traders

Shrug, works for me... I'd rather it be commendations than threads but whatever.
  14. S

Traders

Not having filigrees isn't a problem, I find it annoying that my non-rare filigrees overflow my dimensional bag. If I need a rare currently I ask in guild, would be nice if I could just trade 10 non-rares for a rare... hell, 20 per would be fine.
  15. S

Traders

I think that a new trader for certain commodities would be a great addition to the game. 1) Filigree trader - can trade a number of filigree for the rare version. A 5 to 1 or even 10 to 1 trade would be great. 2) Legendary Shroud Ingredients - The fact that the drops are random makes it so...