Recent content by The Narc

1. The Narc

Damage avoidance and mitigations question.

You are taking too many crits, get your fortification higher.
  2. The Narc

Most satisfying character action ingame

Well maybe its time we removed alot of the crowd control effects that players can use, especially the AOE ones. Keep the mobs moving and keep them dangerous and R10 wont be so easily conquered. Personally i think players that liked that style of EQ should go back to EQ and stop trying to turn...
  3. The Narc

Thankfully DDO has not morphed into this, this is why the community of players need to push back against the raid push endgamers in DDO that want the game to turn into what was boring EQ turn based combat. Generally when you hear people talk about roles like tank and healer and referencing EQ...
  4. The Narc

E Everquest is turn based combat and was for low tier gamers.
  5. The Narc

Thank you Tonquin

This is a huge loss for this game, that is huge void for someone to fill, wherever they land people will be lucky to have them. We will see over the next year or so how big of an effect this will have on the game, remember this post and be ready to call out the decision makers on this one...
  6. The Narc

Hunts End and repeaters

Lol the dps on the first build could be from the alchemist, no one ever questions the power of the alchemist.
  7. The Narc

Hunts End and repeaters

I am guessing that the OP doesnt understand how to calculate all those different values, which is why they continue to spout off about others doing the math for them. Best not to teach a player with this type of attitude how to play builds effectively.
  8. The Narc

Hunts End and repeaters

I am so happy i called this …… out earlier in the thread, they are in fact looking for a devs attention to this thread in hopes for seeking nerfs. Let me guess the group of people they run with has an arti in it and now the new change to the arti is doing just enough extra damage to get more...
  9. The Narc

Suppress Mounts at Banks

People that are loyal VIP’s should be able to stay on their mounts anywhere. 👍🏻👍🏻😎
  10. The Narc

ToEE Part One Rares: Have You Seen These Monsters?

This might be what broke Dandonk’s monster manual, they are listed in his monster manual but no longer exist in game. Hence broken monster manual.
  11. The Narc

Hunts End and repeaters

Yeah its obviously a request a nerf thread/post, the OP even used the word *fixed* instead of the word *broken*. 🤮
  12. The Narc

"Energy Criticals"(Epic Past Life feat) issue...

Lol sooo true, the punishment would be brutal!!
  13. The Narc

"Energy Criticals"(Epic Past Life feat) issue...

Empress Lazuli is correct as always, bow before her greatness!
  14. The Narc

Is DDO an rpg or an Arpg or a mix of both?

Cant say enough good riddens to the healung aura!!
  15. The Narc

Hunts End and repeaters

I dont think this OP is posting for the purpose of working as intended, i think that OP is hoping to post this and encourage a nerf from SSG.