Recent content by Thor

1. Thor

Add depth to TWF with off hand selections

Tyrralyn, and drama is good for the forums! I've played tempest for about the last five or six years and honestly can't stand it at this point. I thought dark hunter would be great, but that tree is "something".
  2. Thor

On a completionist character I find there are several other classes that are better at twf'ing than tempests. Yes the tier 5 stuff is sort of nice, though i find I really do not miss dance of death much on my Pally builds. If tempest tree included the crit range with multi that would be a step...
  3. Thor

I'd like to see a universal tree dedicated to twf'ing. Or a complete revamp of the Tempest tree which is hot garbage.
  4. Thor

That's a really expensive +1 Bard Songs

This is why I no longer spend any money on the game. I'm sure you're right about their attitude.
  5. Thor

That's a really expensive +1 Bard Songs

How about doing something nice for players and selling them in game through vendors for platinum.
  6. Thor

Curse cards coming soon to legendary sagas

D and D stamps, ******* Awesome!
  7. Thor

Account wide achievements

SSG, "UH,huh huh huh, but we're still working on the new and improved VIP Program....uhhuhuhuhuh. This seems um, complicated..."
  8. Thor

Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 30th 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

The lag is spreading. Well done SSG
  9. Thor

SSG, DDO is a Great Game

And I like the game too. Too Bad SSG doesn't give a **** about their own game.
  10. Thor

SSG, DDO is a Great Game

Let's be honest, Beavis and Butthead are basically running SSG at this point. I like to think of SSG this way now as it makes it more palatable, as they do stupid thing after stupid thing. When Cordovan gives a reply I see Butthead laughing, when Sev chimes in, yeah it's Beavis. Let's be...
  11. Thor

Account wide achievements

I think account wide achievements would be terrific.
  12. Thor

Lag - back with a vengeance

Fix the lag on Orien. Game is unplayable.
  13. Thor

Curse of Butterflies Please Change!

Hi I'm Thor and I love the little butterflies. Tough guys like butterflies. :) Maybe you're just not tough enough??? Just kidding, a toggle would be nice I guess.
  14. Thor

cursed cards and results

I'd say that out of about 20 cursed items, about 4 are semi useful on my pally build. I'm mostly just pissed after I curse something. CURSES!!!
  15. Thor

Two Weapon Fighting

Yeah, or just add it to twf and redo the tempest tree, which is nothing special. Maybe add the crit multi and crit range in the tree and build a good melee tree, something inline with KOTC for paladins. Nice 'gestion Coffey