Recent content by Thorntoe

1. T

Sales: May 16th - 23rd

Did you use ALL CAPS for the code? You have to have all caps. The items listed in the store for this sale are all 25% off.......not 30% off as listed.
  2. T

If its not too late...

Can we get a Double Daily Dice bonus before the VIP gold rolls expire?
  3. T

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Is it a Cordovan bobblehead ???
  4. T

How do I get Dragon Lord? I'm VIP and missed the free window

Did you talk to the giant dragon in the lower level of the Hall of Heros? If not, try that.
  5. T

PSA: New Quest "This Old House" is bugged/incompletable

I was able to complete the quest (though I wasn't running R10). For the nonviolent residents there is one in front of the door to the basement, I had to move around to find the spot to interact with it. That nonviolent resident then started a hide and seek game. There were many places with...
  6. T

cosmetic help

Firemouth's Bulwark? https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Firemouth%27s_Bulwark
  7. T

Found a nice Named item.. and this is riuning my lego pieces

I was very surprised to read your post. I thought I was the only one who ran around in all Cannith Crafted gear. Tip to manage Named Items ruining your Cannith Crafted gear tetris: Don't ever read the stats on any Named Items, just feed them to a Sentient jewel as quickly as possible.
  8. T

Did I get "lucky" with a one-time broken script, or did this quest recently break?

I got lucky tonight as well. In Against the Demon Queen (quest). I read the book, wrote down the order of the crests, went to activate the first crest and was thrown into the pit. I went back to the book, found it had a completely different order, and wrote down the new order. I know there...
  9. T

Hey Tonquin!

In the Barovia Wilderness there are mobs that ask about silver weapons, and mobs that want platinum to ensure your safety. The mobs requesting platinum have three responses: Pay Pay half Don't pay The mobs asking about silver weapons have three responses: I don't have silver weapons I have...
  10. T

Guild Invite Question

Thank you, that was the solution.
  11. T

Guild Invite Question

I can't seem to operate the Mail Guild Invite option. I transferred a character off of Hardcore, then sent that character a mail invite to the Guild (I am the only account in the Guild, so plenty of room). I detach the sigil, open my inventory then double click on the sigil. Every time I double...
  12. T

DPS Test Kobolds

The wiki states that they display the time, in seconds, that it takes to do 500k damage. Is that accurate, or do they instead display the DPS?
  13. T

Please keep the curse cards as a saga reward beyond the holidays

I would also ask to please keep the increased drop rate in the 4 quests
  14. T

Auction House question

If I have the high bid for an item in the Auction House (platinum), and I TR before that auction completes, does my high bid get wiped out when I TR? Thank you for any insight.
  15. T

RNG only gear

I have 9 racial past lives so far running with all crafted gear. I decided early on that gear tetris was not for me, and farming the gear in the first place was not for me, so I use all crafted gear.......and have plenty of storage space. You won't find me running reaper, but I'm fine with...