Recent content by thunderwolf

1. thunderwolf

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

storage all the way the other items mean nothing they know what there doing
  2. thunderwolf

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

not seen it yet so eh right now
  3. thunderwolf

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

sorry guys ssg is with daybreak now they dont give a dam about us now . this log in or you loos it is what daybreak dose this is why ill not sub or spend any money again on this game seeing you can get every thing free now and they care more for non supporters. ha i went back to my gold box...
  4. thunderwolf

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

Oover priced expansions, the way over priced mini expansions there just a money grab cosmetics is not a expansions they need to stop trying to sell that crap on us. The new vip monthly rewards that you payed for but might not get if you don't log in and there a joke rewards on most of it. The...
  5. thunderwolf

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

spent 1200 game back in 2019 spent about 5000 in all in 2024 not spent anything and wont be the game is going the wrong way and ssg dose not care for supporting customers. yep taking my 1000 i spend a year going spend that on other games
  6. thunderwolf

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

ssg should not listen to daybreak there claiming crap suck i had to take my money back from them for theft
  7. thunderwolf

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

looking for a +1 vs slap in the face by potion of ssg
  8. thunderwolf

what in the ***** is the 4th month just give us a bag of sand would be the same useless
  9. thunderwolf

if i sup for a year up front do i get all 12 months of vip at once or you going make us wait each month like you do with the ddo points and that is lame cant do much with 500 points miss sale for holding our points we payed for .
  10. thunderwolf

free expac

ssg is good at one thing and one thing only. thats slapping there vips and paying supporters in the face
  11. thunderwolf

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

the potion is a one time use its junk the pacs is non stop 1000 times better than any potion sad how much ssg dose not like there vip ppl or anyone that supports the company
  12. thunderwolf

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

hope to GOD they have good back up of the servers this is not looking good at all and no word of what happen or going on i'm fearing the worst atm
  13. thunderwolf

DDO Store

woot saved 200 buck for not buying anything in the new ddo black hole store
  14. thunderwolf

DDO Store won't open in game

yep just a black window going save me 200 bucks thx
  15. thunderwolf

Mechanized Patron Coffer no bank slots

i did go claim the 20 did not show up only got the 30 shared cant put support ticket in they want me to change my password nothing wrong with it and never been asked to change it be for unless they had a date breach and not telling us about it like companies do till way after them fact ill toss...