Recent content by Urklore

1. Urklore

Argo just crashed

Argo server crashed and is offline. FYI.
  2. Urklore

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

I wish that the Stalwart Defense gave more aggro. Even with +112 intimidate and all kinds of bonus types to threat generation (almost at 255%), all the OP 100+ reaper and 75+ past lives players just peal threat off the mob anytime they hit. And then I am the one that is blamed!
  3. Urklore

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Thank you, thank you! I swear that SSG is racist. I mean come on! No dragonborn hirelings, no dragonborn iconic, and all the dragonborn NPCs are reduced to giving out free treasure!! Who ever heard of a dragon, half-dragon, sub-dragon, or otherwise 'giving' away treasure!
  4. Urklore

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I may have missed this in the forums but does anyone know where you go to cliam the VIP Reward? I do see the icon on the screen where it says I have a VIP reward avaialble, but clicking on it does nothing, nor did I see any info on the VIP page or forums of what NPC to talk to in order to claim...
  5. Urklore

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

This is a perfect example of the archaic chain flagging. Most people run Sharn or LoD at levels 15-18. You see many LFMS posting for this Sharm quest or this LoD quest, but unless you are on the proper chain you cannot join. Which is really annoying. If I cannot get group to start a Sharn...
  6. Urklore

Most satisfying character action ingame

To quote a famous dark lord 'most impressive'.
  7. Urklore

whats with the focus window?

Mine has been like that since the update as well.
  8. Urklore

Most satisfying character action ingame

Actually building a tank, getting enough gear and reaper XP to survive a hit from a R10 reaper!! I love you Warplate!
  9. Urklore

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

I rolled 100 yesterday and got 15000 XP stone, +5 heart of wood, and a Winter Festivult cosmetic.
  10. Urklore

The new race that's coming this year...

New race is going to be those humanoid slimes, that can shapesift to humanoid or slime form. When you go into dungeons, you never know what slimes are sentient rogues awaiting to sneak acid attack you or unintelligent slimes.....
  11. Urklore

No Stat +2 or Supreme Ability +2 tomes in store

It has been a few months and I thought it was a bug. But I am not showing any individual +2 stat tomes or supreme ability +2 tomes in the store anymore. Were they removed? I thought it might have been a character but I tried the store with multiple characters of various levels and still could...
  12. Urklore

I want

“I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!”
  13. Urklore

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

This is not panzy 4E or 5E D&D where multi-classing is horrible and not recommended. DDO is based on D&D 3E which encourages multi-classing. Multi-classed characters have been a traditional staple of D&D since its inception of AD&D 1st edition (I am looking at you elven fighter/mage). If you do...
  14. Urklore

Anyway to Dismiss Rage as Non-Barb?

I thought anytime you get the rage feature, regardless of source, you also get the 'dismiss rage' feature in your feat tab that you can drag to a hotbar. Is this no longer the case?
  15. Urklore

Downtime for Wed, April 3?

Go on....say it. Say there is scheduled 4-hour downtime for Tomorrow (Wed, 3/4). I got my daggers sharpened :)