Recent content by UtherSRG

1. U

Ying's First Life Bow

Understandable. I hope you don't mind some questions, though. Did I get the list of Epics correct?
  2. U

Ying's First Life Bow

Cool cool. I assume by Vecna you mean Legendary Shining Reliquary Longbow and by dino I'm assuming Dinosaur Bone Longbow. Both of these raise further questions: For both bows: Would you change Ying's list of filigrees, or does his list hold regardless? For LSRL: Since this has Improved...
  3. U

Ying's First Life Bow

Mine too. Be that as it may, am I right that the Google doc is out of date with the current destinies? Or is the Prism chain what is intended? Listing them here for discernment... Shiradi Champion: T0: All T1: Prism, Good Luck (3), Pin, Fey Sight (2) T2: Stay Good (3), Phase Double (3), Enemy...
  4. U

Ying's First Life Bow

Also, I since we are using the Morninglord's Longbow, which is Silver, shouldn't we take a different feat than Pierce Silver?
  5. U

Ying's First Life Bow

Looks like some of the epics have changed since you last updated the google doc. Do you have an update? For instance, Shiradi Champion's left side is now a chain all the way up, starting from an active ability called Prism.
  6. U

Ying's First Life Bow

One note and two questions: Note: Dodge feat is 3, not 2, so that would make the Dodge total 26. Question 1: What skills do you recommend? Question 2: Improved Precise Shot stance or Archer's Focus stance?
  7. U

Strimtom's Build Repository V2

That's to the old new builds, not to the old old builds. Unbongwah had the info I was looking for.
  8. U

Ah... roger that. Just started building a new character. Um.... looks like the old builds are all totally broke.... no more Arcane Archer for instance. *sigh*
  9. U

Returning after a couple years.... um... where are all my favorite builds, particularly your very very very fun Acid Arrow Ranger?