Recent content by Velarrn

1. V

What prevents a competitive summons build in DDO?

The reason I posted was to show that hires are not useless with proper investment. However they will never be as good as an average player with some basic sensible equipment actively working as part of the group. The danger is perceiving them as a p2w function that grants easy power. It does...
  2. V

What prevents a competitive summons build in DDO?

Know it is kinda p2w but if you have some of the perma hires its very easy to make a build where you basically slowly walk after your hireling group picking up loot. A typical endgame normal healbot hire should have 4-5k+ hp, take little damage on low reaper and be hitting for several thousand...
  3. V

Ghallanda - Taxes. A casual, friendly social guild. Everyone welcome.

Forgot totally changed my in game name back to original Atali so if want invite send me tell on that please or ask any member. Guilds pretty quiet at moment. Still several active players online most the day. Think all in training for new hardcore season :) Also bump lol
  4. V

Guild always recruiting. Seem to have less active players now but still very busy at weekends and late night for me. Am in UK. Tried messaging newer players running about harbour but 99% am ignored. Really need to macro "Hi. Wanna guild?" message rofl. Shame being in active guild really helps...
  5. V

Returning player looking for guild on Ghallanda.

Hi, Taxes is good for casual players. No requirements. Have full ship buffs and Discord if want to use it. As an open guild can always leave if want to try others and will always be welcome back when you find no one talks :). Have decent number of players so guild is active 24/7. Many f2p casual...
  6. V

Hello. We have many players across many time zones. There are usually between 10 - 30 people active 24/7. We are an open casual guild with no real requirements other than try to be nice. Current players are a mix of experienced and new with everyone willing to help. Our discord is active and...