Recent content by Viking707

1. Viking707

This games becoming a joke now

DDO is haven't it's "Bud Light" moment. They will figure it out whenever they do their next quarterly financials. 100+ pages on the Lamannia threads with many, many players begging them not to, but ....................................................................... they did it anyway.
  2. Viking707

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

I don't want to stray too far off topic from the original post, but (this is loosely related) ........................ I would love to see some sort of DDO player retention metric comparing BEFORE and AFTER the update. It'll take a few months for the statistics to be relevant, but I'd be...
  3. Viking707

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

Keep in mind, OUR anger with the Devs over this issue is the REMOVAL of passive healing. If they had moderately adjusted it downward, or made it a more tiered system within the EA tree, this pushback wouldn't be happening. Calling it a "crutch" is insulting, whether that was your intent or not.
  4. Viking707

I made several suggestions in the Lamannia thread to do just that. A more balanced progressive approach, but retaining the passive healing aspect. Back to the crutch argument .......................... your main contention is the power of the aura issue. Fine. Mine is the passive healing...
  5. Viking707

That is absolutely not true. When casual players choose the EA mantle over a more class focused mantle, they willingly forgo the compounding benefits of that mantle. It's an opportunity cost, and a playstyle choice. You don't have to like it or agree with it, but it is definitely not a crutch...
  6. Viking707

It's a build choice, not a crutch. What's good for the game is .................... player retention. This isn't helping.
  7. Viking707

The uber reaper-reaper raid-raid players will never understand this, but ...................................... This game needs passive healing options and less button pushing to survive. The casual players are the ones that spend money on the DDO store. If you run them off with these "game...
  8. Viking707

I've been playing 17 years. I run a small family guild. The majority of my guild has already stopped playing. I've evaluating alternatives to my previous Destiny layout, but ............................ the joy of playing is gone. It just feels like drudgery. Removing passive healing in the...
  9. Viking707

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

It's been a few weeks since I checked on the forums. Is the Epic Destiny Pass dumpster fire still burning? Or have the Devs backed off on some of their more radical nerfs? Someone save me the time of reading 54 pages of players saying a lot, and Devs saying very little.
  10. Viking707

More octagons and less squares!!!!
  11. Viking707

I stopped buying DDO points about a week ago. I'm farming heart seeds for the first time in my life, since I'm no longer willing to buy an epic heart of wood. I'm not leaving the game (yet), but ............................. The gravy train has stopped.
  12. Viking707

I'll be crystal clear about it. I'm complaining about the EA passive healing removal. Not a nerf, ............... a removal. That's the difference. Also, I'm not a great player but I do love the game as much as anyone else. To say I'm upset about this is a massive understatement. I just don't...
  13. Viking707

Devs, Please rethink your EA aura healing strategy. There are many ways to address this issue without completely removing passive healing from the tree. Your current strategy will not sit well with casual players. I don't want this to turn into DDO's "Bud Light" moment. The "reaper/raider"...
  14. Viking707

I can't believe the Devs are staying the course on removing passive healing from the EA healing tree. It's almost like they WANT the game to fail.
  15. Viking707

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

100+ pages become meaningless if everyone continues to post off topic. Just saying........